Reviews for What the Mind Wants, What the Heart Needs
Brev chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
I just started watching reruns of house this week and decided to check out come fan fiction. I must say I'm really impressed with how well this is written. There's nothing worse than a good concept and terrible writing... Great job and thanks for all you do!
DayDreamer077 chapter 19 . 12/5/2011
i remember this too. lol.
linelm chapter 19 . 8/26/2010
Lovely story!
CMW2 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I LOVE YOUR HOUSE AND CAMERON STORIES! They're what really got me onto the ship, well your work and "No Reason". The robot thing was epic! Keep up the good work.
little miss michelle chapter 19 . 4/15/2009
really great story!
ILoveHLaurie chapter 19 . 3/14/2009
I've started to read thic fic before in the past, but I've never finished it. I don't know why though because it was excellent. I think the Stacy stuff freaked me out a little at the start so I never got past the first chapter.

But really, it was fantatic. To him calling her name in sex to then telling her how he feels. It was magic. The last chapter was perfect - the perfect ending. :)

Top marks :)
tanya2byour21 chapter 19 . 12/14/2008
This was a great story and I loved it. Is there a chance the you might write a sequel to it. I sure hope you think about it.

Tanya
lillianrose4 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Hey, I knew I'd read it before, thanks for this, just please disregard my other message, I should have looked around first, thanks for this I shall read it again. Loved it the first time, bound to even love it more the second time.
somethingfurry chapter 19 . 4/28/2008
I love your writing! Please never ever stop writing HCamstories!
Felling chapter 19 . 4/5/2008
Very Cute! You have awesome writing!
catgrl chapter 19 . 4/2/2008
WOW i liked this story it was so sweet. Some of it was kind of funny too... !House and Cameron forever!
samdoc chapter 19 . 4/2/2008
Loved the story! Awesome work!
sabu53 chapter 19 . 4/1/2008
MISHY! My modem died and I've beeN without internet for almost 3 days, it's been torture! I'm finally back and I see there is a final chapter of WTMW. It was perfect, beautiful, sexy, loving and romantic! Thank you for writing this story:)

WOOHOO! I GOT MY INTERNET BACK:):):):):)
JordanGoombette chapter 19 . 3/31/2008
Fantastic story, im hooked. Cannot wait to read more
chelash chapter 19 . 3/31/2008
Aww, now that was sweet!

Good job!