Reviews for Forbidden love
Wudelfin chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
very poetic..
ihavedagiggles chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Hello!

The story was a good read for me. It was sweet and romantic. Not fluffy at all. Instead of a one-shot, maybe you could've detailed how he gained her trust to telling her how he felt. But no matter, the story is still good as a one-shot!

Thanks for writing!
mentarisenja chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
hebat ! you might want to check it in online indonesian-english dictionary
iluvharryandron chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
aw

loved it.

very cute and fluffy

write more
ArabianHermione chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
HOW CUTE D

Loved it *applause*

If u feel like it.. check out my one shot a DHr as well.. not so bad it's called "Beautiful Disaster" [id:3805783]

You must write more darling!

Love,

Xoe

P.S: Am I the first review or what? If I am then _ *SQUELLSS*

*Mwahahahahah - coughs- haha*
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Well written, though I see a few grammer things that bothered me. For example, you keep jumping from past and future tenses on your verbs. Also, this sentence

"At his sixth year, the question that how to have her or subtly reveal to the world of want he wants inevitably troubled his thoughts. "

should have want changed to what. There are also a few commas out of place. But this is beautiful and definalty full of detail. Disclaimer? (Some people handle it differently)
mhaj chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Great start! A bit quick through the development of their relationship, but it must be b/c you have other stuff to focus on-I'm not complaining! Great insight into how his mental process went through it all. Definitely looking forward to the next chap!