Reviews for Dance With The Devil
wonderful thank you :)
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Awesome j'adore :)
Rika Darkblade chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
I just enjoyed this immensely! You really had me going for a minute i thought Faith was gonna stake her! Absolutely love it!
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 7/14/2012

Faved too.
Infinii chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Lol. No need to censor stuff. P Seen more "intense content" in other fics.
twin who likes to travel chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
This is a decent story. Not how I thought it would end though. I thought it would end with Faith staking Buffy at the very last second. You should probably fix the spelling errors I saw in both chapters.
elfspirit7 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
AWESOME! Thanks for the great read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
Jackaddict28 chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
I have read this story before and loved it then, still love it!

It would be great to know what happened after. I think another story would be a great idea. :)
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
This was fucking fantastic. I spent the whole time wondering how you would end it well, and you did end it well. It seemed like it just FIT. And I went to your site to read the uncensored version (because I'm a perv) and read your little teaser for the sequel, and I thought the entire idea of it is GENIUS. The two best slayers, turned into vampires, who still kill evil, and technically are still slayers, but invincible and undead and sexy as hell! SO many possibilities, especially when you throw in what will happen when the rest of the gang eventually finds out, how each one deals, it's totally a whole beautiful way of playing with black/white right/wrong concepts. I looked at when you wrote this little story and that was TWO YEARS AGO, and no sequel missy! What's going on? You can't just leave a girl hangin like that. ;)

bex930 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
wow! this was really really very much awsome.

i love the idea of buffy as a vamp!
LivinginBedlam chapter 2 . 4/11/2009

I think this is definitely one of my fav stories now D

Really really really REALLY awsome ;D

Great job.
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
o0o0oh. Interesting.

I love it!

I like BadBuffy, and even if she isn't all that bad she's still a vamp so *shrugs* D

Awsome job, really great.
RandomSelection chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Hey, I really like your story - it's a unique approach, as far as I know (which is rare), and it's really well written! I like the idea that the slayer keeps the vamp at bay - and I like the Batman/Joker-quote! Well done!
f00f00 chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
I loved it. :) Very interesting.