Reviews for Betty Cooper: This Is Who I Am
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Poor betty
LilBoots chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Well...

My only criticism is that Archie, notably, seems OOC. It's fascinating to read him in the light you illustrate him as (extremely antagonistic), but... it is hard to imagine ol' Archie as such a terrible, out of control baddie. Reggie, perhaps. Archie? Manipulative at worst.

But, that said, you do write very well, and I like your style.
Shire cat chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I hate to be the annoying person who criticizes format but the story would be a lot more effective(and easier to read) if the dialouge was separated into lines and not in the paragraphs(the the story into chapters).

Good story overall, the straight-forwardness of the description made the story 'visual' and fast-moving(like the comic) even though it compromised the emotion a little(like Archie's death or in potential contribution to the overall theme of crisis yielding self-realization). A lot of fanfictioners on here seems to have a thing for Archie going off the deep end and attacking people :-P
shell of a human chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
The ending of your story brings a sense of fulfillment. I don't know quite how to explain it. I like how it goes full circle, starting with the first edition of her essay, where she was plain and girl-next-door and ending with the final edition of her essay, where she is a person.
amethyst chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
i love this story. i think u deserve an a.
Lzsmith8 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Coulda put it into chapters...

not that it matters still really good!

Yeay for killing off Archikins! lol

nice angsty story
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
That was awsome.
Moofie Lou chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
wow! that was truly amazing! wonderful. very 've added something that does, unfortunatly, happen alot. (abuse, killing) once again, bravo. this story truly is a work of art.
hernoor chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I love the story, even though the characters are so different..
fudgeandbrownies chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
that was really nice... my favourite story on ffnet ever! but betty's and archie's parents were totally OOC... i'm sure they're really more understanding, especially Betty's mom.
Alwina chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
wow! great story! i loved it!
Autobot Sapphire chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
This is definitely one of your better stories, Mark. :-) I enjoyed it and I've never read Archie.
tintedrose chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
that was really good. i kno you probly dont hate archie but it worked well to develop bettys character in this. but man i hate archie so much. i luv betty and reggie tho
ni ho chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
(grin grin) I like sugar he he he!

you really Don't like archie, i mean you turned a totally innocent comic into a abusive, dark story...GOOD JOB, just kidding! anyway, it's alright
Bloody Vixen chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Touching...I like the way you portrayed the others I even hated Archie and that's why maybe why I loved this fic...