Reviews for Different Worlds 2
SaiyaLoveHatake chapter 9 . 3/6/2009
ok now for a real Review now that I have read the whole thing! This story was very... Heart touching meaning... I loved it! And I like both the ending's I think the alternate ending is a bit better though _ GREAT JOB!
SaiyaLoveHatake chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Ha this is pretty good keep up the good work
Taino Bug Hunter chapter 9 . 11/20/2007
I would not have called it an alternate ending, but the ending. I think it was awsome. These words are coming from a father. Keep up the good work.
Rain of Mystery chapter 9 . 11/15/2007
Wow I like this ending but, I think it could've have been a little longer. Besides that I liked it. Hope there's a part 3.
Rain of Mystery chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
I hope there's more! Part 3 please let there be a part 3. Great story.
blood shifter chapter 9 . 11/15/2007
aw. look at the wittle baby. perfect way to end the fic. good job. get to those other fics.
blood shifter chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
yeah, you better not let scar die. good chapter. loved the ending.

two hits in one day.
Rain of Mystery chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
Update! Wow that was an awesome chapter.
GrimlockX4 chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
Alright Ra'Kar he's finally a Warrior and the volcano is erupting. Awesome cliffhanger ending, good luck on chapter 8.
blood shifter chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
yay! that was an awesome chapter. thought someone was gonna die there. now they get to have fun with the volcano. keep it up.
Brendan Aurabolt chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
Wow, that was kewl. I don't remember that flashback in the story but oh, well whatever. I've seen an overall improvement in your grammar so hats off to ya on that one!
GrimlockX4 chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
Awesome father and son moment. Good luck on chapter 7.
Rain of Mystery chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
Wow I like the part Ra'Kar and Scar ran together that was cool, they're getting along. Nice. I have a feeling something is with Ash. That's just my oppinion. Update!
blood shifter chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
bout time you got this chapter up. glad to see their not trying to kill each other. life has really got to suck for him. hope the two of them hook up soon.
Rain of Mystery chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
update! Wow this is such an awesome story, even the first was awesome.