Reviews for a many splendored thing
AussieJunkie chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
There are barely any stories at all that can make me actually laugh out loudly in front of my computer screen, but this one did. There are also only very few writers out there who manage to capture that essence that is Lorelai and Luke. But with this one I felt like I was actually with them, walking through Stars Hollow, listening to their banter. Awesome job!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This made me smile like crazy, I just loved it! It was fabulous!
Hpluvr7 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
haha! adorable! you did an amazing job of transforming the gilmores dialogue and making it your own! keep going with gilmore girls fanfiction! luved it!
Chrissy chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
cute one!
CherryWolf713 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Very good rambling :) I usually only read Jess/Rory fics but this was fantastic :)

WritingRamblingRavenclaw chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Oh my GOD. Tell the truth. Are you secretly Amy Sherman Palladino? Did she never completely leave the fans after all? This is terrifyingly spot on. Every word is completely, exactly perfect. I love it, love it, love it!
dana-maru1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Ah sweet, gotta love Luke & Lorelai!
squinter chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
haha that was great! I miss GG...

~squinter :P
Ethell chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
It's just like I told you last time, with "Resurrecting Chivalry": I really really like your Luke/Lorelai fics. I think you really capture the essence of their couple. And I don't think any narration is necessary for stories about them: just as in the tv series, they talk and talk, and it just makes your story more realistic.

Also, I think you really do well in your dialogue, because I was able to tell how they felt, the expression of their faces, without any narrator telling us.

So, good job (as always)!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I love Moulin Rouge enough that Taylor in a boa and corset doing the cancan didn't ruin it for me, so that's good. I loved this story! Very cute, and totally in character. Nice job.
kerfuzzie chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Sweet and cute.
Ormandria chapter 1 . 10/3/2007

You got them RIGHT on! LOL This story is definitely going into my list of favorites!
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
aww that was soo cute good work!
Gabwr chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This was hilarious. I'm never going to be able to watch that movie without thinking of Taylor doing that. Great work.