Reviews for Staple Her Down
TaintedAngel chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Nice little piece. Happy holidays.
anticollision chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
i thought that this was really cute.

and i thought that that paper was going to be for a ring or something. ;D

also, i like that ending a lot. how her "wedding" ring brushed his akatuski ring. to me, that added something right there.

sooo good job!

(and i saw on your profile that you participate in nanowrimo? WHAAT? that's awesome! so am i this year!) ]
DeidaraIsGod chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Great story!
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Whe I clicked on this, at first I though it was going to be angst, but I was happy to find that it was lighter (these two are often very angstmuffiny...so) Pein's proposal was adorable, it made me Aw out lound, ;)
tentenkunochi chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
wow. . .

that was awesome!
Incomparable-Insanity chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This is, by far, one of the awesome PeinKonan around here. It brings out the real Konan and brings out Pein's softer side. This story is just plain awesome.
Grace Raven chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I really like it
Booksnpainthorses chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I really liked this story! it was a really creative way of looking at Pein and Konan good job!
QuietDragon chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
That was very very cute.

I don't see much that contradicts with the manga, though I echo the sentiment that she is most likely not entirely paper.

And Pain was a bit too emotional, but besides that, a very cute fanfic and nice insight into why Konan even stays there. I think she was pretty much perfectly in character.

Pain's gift is cute too.
temari13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
*squeals* I love this story! Pein/Konan is one of my top three couples! Good job!
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Awesome.

Just... awesome.
lyAlive chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
My god. Beautiful.
0Chrissie0 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
*giggles* Kawaii story! _
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Oh, I wish there was a sequal-chapter thing! I made a resolve to myself that I wouldn't mark all of your stories favorites... SIGH, I don't think it's working... I love this story! I hope you write more PainXKonan. Adorable! XD
Kes-Bluehope chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Very greatly written, nice work :)