Reviews for Notes with Alice, Bella & The Cullens
Omg freaken hilarious! More pleaseeeeXD
LeighAnn Brewer chapter 95 . 7/15/2013
Well that was amazing.
hyper active pixie chapter 95 . 7/13/2013
Ha! I haven't read this since freshman year of high school, and when I saw it updated I was like "What the hell...meh, might as well"

I forgot how stupidly hilarious this is. :D
Bex chapter 95 . 7/12/2013
YESYESYESYES. I used to absolutely love this fanfiction and writer in general. Classic. A goddamn classic.
dot823 chapter 95 . 7/12/2013
Oh my gosh. You chose a perfect time to post this. It literally made my day to see that little email about a new chapter in my inbox. I'm not even exaggerating, I just had a panic involving a friend and possible death, and then I check my email after it's over and this is here.

Thank you so so so much.

These seriously are absolutely hilarious, too. XD
Bekalicious chapter 95 . 7/12/2013
Lana, when I got on my email tonight and saw that the story had been updated, I nearly cried :p DON'T YOU DARE DELETE THIS! Ever! Anywhooooooo! :) hope to hear from you again soon :p
-bekalicious
AvengingMax chapter 95 . 7/11/2013
I got an email saying you updated this I was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt?"
Cap'nsmartypants chapter 95 . 7/11/2013
Where have you been?! I've missed you! Don't ever go four years without updating again! Lol
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 95 . 7/11/2013
I think I stared at the update alert in my inbox for like five minutes before curiosity got the better of me and I clicked it, lol. Trip down nostalgia lane. Made me chuckle and smile, so that's a win.

How have I been? Good. Graduated high school, graduated university after only three years (so just this May). Job searching currently, which is the ultimate pain in my rear.

Hope you've been well. :)
RPFANN chapter 95 . 7/11/2013
Hi!
Luna chapter 95 . 7/11/2013
Lanna, darling! I saw this update and fangirled a moment! It's been so many years and look, we both live! I remember reading this back when I was still a teenager xD
haileywalley chapter 95 . 7/11/2013
It's been so long! You should keep with it. It's a nice fluff story. :)
Guest chapter 95 . 7/11/2013
OH MY GOD I THOUGHT THIS WAS DEAD
Adurna Skulblaka chapter 95 . 7/11/2013
Oh my God! You're back! :D :D :D This was genuinely one of the first fics I read. Me and my friends read the entire thing! Welcome back!
LilyLuna7940 chapter 95 . 7/11/2013
The .made my freaking day!
4,391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »