Reviews for Orange Juice
Phoenix320 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is so cute! This is where someone takes a drag from a cigarette and say, "Ah, this is something like fate!"
Master-of-Masters chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Nice story
Mini-Charlie was so cute
Ja Ne
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Awwww...that was so cute. I wish I were good at fanart so I could draw a young Charlie and Wonka on a bench.
brightsidetolife chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Love it!
InTheLight-Hija chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Love it to death, and it's going to my faves :D
BloodAndDiamonds chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Aww, This was so cute! I love how Charlie doesn't even remember it until Wonka says 'Shorty' xD Very awesome one-shot, loved it!
SpoonfulOfArsenic chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh my gosh, that was so sweet! And funny! And swet! I'm seriously going to die for the cuteness of this fic!

"Plain orange juice that gets you drunk!"

I'm never going to look at orange juice the same way again! lol
Demonwolf chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Aww, this was so cute. A young Charlie and Willy; that's really agreat concept and you portrayed it bueatifully. Great job!
Yva J chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I thought this story was very sweet. I always thought it was fun to imagine Charlie having met Willy Wonka when he was younger and not really remember it later. I loved how you played off the psychology with this. That is, children at the age of five don't generally remember people they meet but when they get older they do. The ideas were well done and came across as successful.

Your writing is very good, and I thoroughly enjoyed their meeting. I especially loved Charlie finding out Willy's name and then asking for the candy bar back. That is seriously something that a child would do and you managed that bit wonderfully.

I read in your profile that you weren't exceedingly sure about it, but do rest assured that it was a great little story, and it was one I thoroughly enjoyed reading.

I didn't see anything to criticize about it, the concepts and ideas are wonderfully presented here. All that is left for me to say is 'good job'.

Sometimes we are far more critical of our own work than others, and perhaps, if nothing else, this review will show that you succeeded in writing a nice, compact, and wonderul little story. :)
OnlyALittleMad chapter 1 . 10/3/2007