Reviews for Playing Catch Up
irusita chapter 5 . 1/4/2019
so great! i really enjoyed this story!thank you!
OuroborosSnyder chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
Great Job. I wish you'd have written one more chapter to add onto it, but good job )

~Snyder~
The Confused One chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
OMG! This is adorable! I loved it. The humor, the way Alex pushed. It was perfect. I'm so glad she got through to him. He needed it. They love each so much. And I'm choosing to believe there were no regrets in the morning. LOL This was beautifully done. I'm so glad to see work by you again. :)
InfinityStar chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
I think that was a good place to end it :-) Sometimes less is more, you know what I mean? It was a nice piece, and it's really good to see you back :-)
gorengal chapter 5 . 10/13/2007
I laughed out loud at Alex's "we're detectives like that" line, and I liked how they thought maybe Frank was onto something when he assumed they were a couple. I think you ended it perfectly.
rindy713 chapter 5 . 10/11/2007
or ... it could be precious and wonderful and they could explore the fact that even though they were drunk, they are glad about it, and there is something new and wonderful about their lives. ... of course, that would mean you need to write some more chapters. hm. just in case, i think i need to add you to my alerts. no pressure or anything ... well, maybe a little ...
Scripted Starlet chapter 5 . 10/10/2007
See and *this* is why we want to get them drunk. LOL.

Touching story. Thanks for this. And stay put or else I'll lasso you back.
Scripted Starlet chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
That was pretty tricky. The idea that Goren would wish his mother broken simply so he could treat her. I think you did a good job of pinpointed the immense stress that would trigger such a feeling.
Scripted Starlet chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
Oh, who wouldn't want to see Goren drunk? Or Eames? Maybe not on the job but on the show would be fun for viewers.
Scripted Starlet chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Cuteness. I like the fact that Eames told Goren what's what. A true friend would do that. And the image of them cooking together is heartening. Let's hope she cracks that nut!
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Where'd I put my noisepopper...

(Looks around, blinking *owlishly*.)

Oh, wait, I already started reviewing.

WELCOME BACK!

You have no idea how delighted I am to see your penname name pop up on the update list again. I do hope you decide to stick around. The CI fic-verse is just not the same without you. Well, I like the beginning. Started off kinda sleepy & subtle. I'm wondering if you're going to maintain that tone all throughout or if you have anything big planned. The title would seem to suggest the former.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
Excellent! LOve it :)
Marion the Geek chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
Awe! That was lovely. I'm okay with it ending here. Though if you wanted to be really nice it could end after a nice m rated chapter. Not saying it needs to be a big production, but if you can end it after a kiss you can end it after a sex scene. Or go for the big production. I'll be reading no matter what. This has been a great little story.
Coney Island chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
Hey, nice job. I liked how "the conversation" happened.
deliriousdancer chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
That was so cute. Actually, I like blah, blah, blah especially when it follows sex. Maybe to make it different you could write it where Goren doesn't gulp down the entire worlds guilt, and they just have fun hiding their relationship from the captain. I know it has been done also. But can there be too much happiness?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »