Reviews for Playing Catch Up
Alexis Dawn chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
lol pmn
InfinityStar chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
That was a nicely balanced encounter. Conflict, partial resolution, a little give and take, argument and laughter. Bobby's tendency to withdraw is very frustrating, but Alex understands him and knows how he is. As usual, great work :-)
Metisse chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
Good for Alex! If anyone can make him open up she can. :-)
boohoo650 chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
I was totally shocked when I saw your name attached to this. I wasn't expecting you back here, but you are more welcome than ever. I loved the dinner scee at the end of the chapter, totally charged with emotion. As usual, I'm also enjoying your playful banter between the two. Can't wait for more.
InfinityStar chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
It's so nice to see you back! I was thinking of you just recently (and I had to re-read Installation and Daydreams and Pajama Tops). As usual, this was nicely done and sets up a chance for some nice interplay (or just, well, uh, play). I loved the image of her just stopping and him noticing something was off but not quite sure just what. He's so cute. I'll read Ch 2 later since I've got to be off to work now. Again, welcome back-you were missed. I'm looking forward to more from you now :-)
Marion the Geek chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
This is wonderful. I anxiously await each new chapter. Keep up the good work.
deliriousdancer chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
I am so excited to see a story with Fluffy-CSI attached to it. Goody. Poor Alex, having to bully Bobby into talking. And it doesn't even work. At least she knows he won't be chugging down chimachangas from Taco Bell tonight. The laugh in the kitchen was much needed by our poor boy. There really hasn't been anything fun in his life in a long time. I don't know what strategy Alex is going to come up with, but in this case, it better be drastic.
tere55 chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
Yes! Thrilled to see your name on a story again and looking forward to future chapters. Great as always.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
Ah excellent chapter! Cannot wait to read some more of your work!
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Yay! Your back! Excellent start! Cant wait to read some more!
Alexis Dawn chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
damn...pmn
sky m chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
WOW I'm so happy you're back! I loved your previous stuff and I'm sure I'll love this one to... I'm a no WIP person though so I won't be able to review the next chapters untill it's finished... just wanted to let you know you have one happy reader here because of this comeback :)
jagglebells chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
I've tripped over so many things it's not even funny. Picturing her tripping made me laugh really hard. I'm glad you're back!
Metisse chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Nice start! Can't wait to see where it goes. I love it when Alex takes charge of things. :-)
Handmade Freak chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Well, First of all welcome back. I've read your other stories, but I don't think I've reviewed any of them. I didn't notice any discrepancies. I'm excited your writing again and looking forward to where you take this new story. I wouldn't worry about your plot going in crazy directions their always interesting and I love the UST you bring to them!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »