Reviews for Bad Dreams
Philippa chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
As I read your words I am eager to continue. I really like how you portray a young Toki and his parents.

As for the translations, please don't be angry with me, but they are not that accurate. I'm a Swede myself, and would love to help you! I'm fairly new to the site, but I have read enough fics to determine that yours is definately one of the better :)

My penname is "blessed by the angel of death".

Thanks for the good reading :)
Icecry chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I love this story, it's really cute ;)
meow chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
'I love you' in Swedish is actually 'Jag älskar dig'. The 'ä' is pronounced as an 'e' so thats what probably got you. I have no idea about Norwegian though.

Hope this helped.
gossamernomore chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
zomg toki skwis fluff.

now that my fangirl attack is over...

this was good, and i liked it. a lot. especially the swedish/norwegian conversation. there's so little good metalocalypse fanfiction out there. this is definitely one of the good ones :]
theincrediblenightcrawler chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Oh my god. I went into this thinking it would be cutesy, and I cam out crying, Fantastic job. I'd like to see a sequel.
DemonDragonKaidou chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
It is a nice short story, sweet and simple. I can help a bit with the swedish translations, as I come from Sweden.

The more correct translation from the sentence "What is wrong?" would be "Vad är fel?" or "Vad är problemet?", both sentences basically means the same.

The word "Well?" can turn into at least two completely different things when translated into the swedish language. The correct word for Skwisgaar to say is "Nå?", the common counterpart of the english "Well?". The other word "Brunn" in swedish means a real well, a well that people haul water out of.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Very cute! Great job! .-
purpleleemer chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Wow, this is really great. I love Skiwsgaar and Toki together.

I hope you have more stories!
RunawayHeathen chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
That is insanely cute. I must say that slash isn't my favorite kind of FanFic, but I have a soft spot for TokixSwisgaar
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I like how Skwisgaar played a lullaby on his guitar for Tobi, it showed that he does a have a hidden, sweeter side.
BreezeInMonochromeNight chapter 1 . 12/1/2007