Reviews for I Spy
Hahahaha! That was too adorable! :D
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
*hee* So much fun.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Bhahaha. That's funny - spoke too soon, Heero.
Anymore chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This is a very interesting story, not in a bad way of course. And I do say 'of course' because your story is not horrific, nor terrible, and does not break any of the major grammar or spelling rules - good for you!

What's most interesting about this piece, is the viewpoints you establish it from. The translation from one view point to another is abrupt, but does not leave room for any reader to doubt the plot.

Another interesting point is the entire purpose of this mission - in Heero's eyes. It's quite funny to see Heero gloating (for all of two paragraphs) about his superior surveillance/stealth skills. It is even more hilarious to then read that Duo has outstealthed [not quite sure if that's a word] all of them, including the gloating Heero {after he gloats about being better than Duo at sneaking}.

I like the fact that you leave this story open-ended. This is a large complement seeing that most of the time I believe open-endings to be the plague of the writing/entertainment universe.

Like your story lots . . .

- Anymore
Valiant Dream chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Oh what a cute ending. This was really interesting, hearing the story from a different point of view. Very well-placed OCs. This story was really well-done.
Seer Vixion chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
hehehehe! So duo got there too!

Mystic Dragonsfire chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
That was cute. :)
Kaeru Shisho chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I just loved this short story. The gossips were clever gals and their POV was unexpected and made the action compelling. The switch to Heero's POV was smooth and clear that the point of the story was transitioning from the gossips to Heero's attempt to impress Duo with his espionage techniques. From beginning to the funny ending the writing was tight, holding some suspense (what will the gossips do with the information?) an tension. I could see another story from Trowa and Duo's POV or Quatre's. What were they thinking about? What were their secrets?

FYI, another writer told me about her way of making white-space breaks for uploadable text, and I use it successfully now. So, if your profile is not outdated and you are still looking for a workaround, try "()". I use (o), but you can use (*) or anything else. Someone else I know uses a macro in their editor to insert HTML line feed commands.

Thanks for sharing the nice story.

snowdragonct chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Hilarious ending. I had a little trouble picturing everything, because there seemed to be a lot going on...but it was wonderful! And I can't help but love it when Duo gets the last word!