Reviews for Orphans
cfcbye chapter 24 . 4/26/2008
I really like the story! I can't wait till the next chapter :)

I'm glad Cloud and the others are back as well! Please continue soon!
SAga4000 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Hey there is me again!

Boy I really like this story...

I mean you never cease to amaze me...

Can't wait for more on your writing!

Keep up the good work!

Peace out!

P.S Sorry I haven't around very often...
Bmangaka chapter 24 . 3/4/2008
AW!

Ding Dong the assholes dead, which asshole?

Sephiroth!

How was holland?
Bekas Strife chapter 24 . 3/4/2008
'Abbie... I am... YOUR FATHER.' *dramatic music*

I can so see that happening XDXD *gets kicked on her head's side by cloud*
NCPrezMike chapter 23 . 2/6/2008
Wow, now that's a cliffhanger. Can't wait to see how you explain that one, great job!
labyrinth traveler chapter 23 . 2/5/2008
thank you! thank you! thank you! the parents are back! yay! i completely agree with ruth. sephiroth was a coward. i knew as soon as the story told how the parents died. now he's in trouble!
Bmangaka chapter 23 . 2/5/2008
YAY!

THEY'RE BACK!

WHOP WHOP!

They'd better be staying lol!
Bekas Strife chapter 23 . 2/5/2008
CLOUDY! *jumps on top of the man but falls flat on the ground when she passes through him.* outch.

(I'm such a hypocrite but) UPDATE SOON!
NCPrezMike chapter 22 . 1/24/2008
I just found this story, so I'm a bit behind on everything, so I'll comment on the story as a whole. I enjoyed reading the chapters you have written so far for this story. Keep up the great work! I have a question for you, but I'll e-mail or PM you about it.

I would ask about killing off Red. But it's fanfiction, not everything should be as it's suppose to be, so that's cool. Keep it up, and I look forward to reading the final chapters.
Bmangaka chapter 22 . 1/21/2008
AW! I'm actually going to cry!
luneress chapter 22 . 1/21/2008
*cry's like a baby*

ohmygosh

that's sad. this was a great chapter. very inspirational but sad in the end. wow. wasn't expecting that.

but amazing job girl! totally: wow!
labyrinth traveler chapter 22 . 1/21/2008
No! No! No! No! How could you kill Red? *sobs* Why couldn't you kill Hojo off instead?

Other than the fact that this chapter made me cry at the end, I love where the story is heading. Can't wait for more!
Bekas Strife chapter 22 . 1/21/2008
NO, RED!1ONE *kicks sepghiroth's ass to the moon*

and what do ya mean, 'Unexpected visitors in the next chapter...hm, what u think Bekas?'? XD

I have a bad feeling XD *runs away on fenrir*
Bmangaka chapter 21 . 1/2/2008
WHOP! That's a good chapter!
luneress chapter 21 . 1/1/2008
*claps*

this was good! wow! so powerful! wow. it was so good!

i loved how you wrote that they were avalance, but something new and different. something of thier own. that's really powerful stuff! excellent job on this!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »