Reviews for Hello Again
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This is funny. :)
Lovelihead chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I had to laugh at the last name 'Grossman'.

Very humorous fic :) I was thinking exactly the same thing, haha.
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Aww, poor Steve. He will be the picture of health from now on.
iamscully chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
hahaha! hysterical! perfect follow-up piece! that guy not washing his hands (twice!) bugged me as much as it did ziva!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
ROFL! I thought it was humorous :P You wrote Ziva really well too.
Random person chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Oh my! I laughed so much on reading this one! I've never even left a review before, but this one was too good not too. Accurate and hilarious! Keep it up!
88Keys chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Very funny!
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
OMFG, oh, I don't even have words. SO HILARIOUS. Oh God. Just too good. Ziva totally would threaten to kill someone for not washing their hands, too. And that dude was so nasty! What the hell? How gross. But I loved how they had that continuity. I totally squeed when I saw him again (well, I was already squeeing from Ziva following someone into the men's room again, but you get it). Yes, pure awesome.
KittyHill chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
That was great sheep. I totally loved that you named the guy Steve GROSSman, not washing one's hands after using the bathroom is really gross. I have a feeling it won't happen again though, Ziva with a knife is about *the* most persuasive thing I can imagine. ;)

Thanks for a good laugh,

SG
isis-sg1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I love that Steve Grossman only knows Tony as the Player - i could definitely see him being nicknamed that by everyone who didn't know him!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
*grin* Great fic!
Meredith44 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I'm such an unobservant viewer; I completely missed that it was the same guy from last time. I can't say I blame him for not washing his hands, what with Ziva being all "crazy foreign chick", though. (I'm not sure I'd have hung around, either!) I liked the humor you found in the situation, and it was a great way for Ziva to blow off steam. Thanks for sharing.
louise1717 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
loved does and says what we want to.i noticed him forgetting to wash his hands as well.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Oh wow that was great. You've got Ziva down so perfectly! Thank you for the wonderul giggle.
Kayla-Shay chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I'm so glad someone wrote a fic about that guy. He's gonna need to find a new bathroom.

I like that Tony reiterated the hand wash thing with him.