Reviews for Guardian of the Spirit
Dragonspirit996 chapter 5 . 8/1
This story is awesome! I hope you decide to continue it sometime! :D I'll be watching!
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
2009 ? Where did you go? This story is beautiful! Continue it pleaaaseeeeeeee!
marylopez0812 chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Please update. I love it. This is amazing story so far. Keep going.
Fire Nina chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
So the tamers are going to be in it as well? Okay I was kinda confused when I saw Yamaki and not the tamers. Is he going to be like how he was in the beginning of the tamers series or like how he was near the end of it?
Guest1 chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
This is such a cool story! Update pleeease!
Allycat826 chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I have been waiting for a while and thought I would try to help you get your muse back for this story. Also in my opinion this is one of the best adventure/frontier cross-overs I have read, it also has one of my preferred age gaps (Cody same age as Takuya (the other is Tommy same age as Izzy or Tai)). It is one of the stories that I keep coming back to reread waiting for an update. Just PM if you need somebody to bounce ideas off of. I feel that is the best way to come up with ideas.
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
No offense, but when will you get to the part when Takuya and the others get their spirits back? Those spirits are rightfully theirs and I don't think it should take too long to get them.
DranzerShadowWanderer chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
This story is an interesting twist. Kind of hard to keep track of three different plots, at least for me. The original digidestined, Hypnos, and The chosen season 4, correct?
What happened to Tsunomon to make him an amnesic?

I know its been years since the last update, but I for one would read more of this story. Hopefully it will bring this story back into circulation.

Cheers, and heres for a new update eventually
Gogglegirl chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
I like this a lot. Please update soon! It's an awesome story!
PaperSharks chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
OMG CLIFFHANGER! and it's on hold too. arggg x _ x
PaperSharks chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Great first chapter. They're all grown up and it makes me so happy -tears-
Eye Greater Than Three chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
This is pretty amazing! If you ever decide to continue it, I would to read more.
thesame12 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
um u copied the tsunomon scene from the the next chapter after joy for some, despair for two from DigitalMg's story Digital union
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
And this one is even shorter than the first! Am I doomed to resorting to wip fics? -sulk-

Ah, Tai always seems to be the first to step int he Digital World. His bond with Agumon is so strong. Matt on the otherhand has to deal with an amnesiac partner.
sagotomi chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
WOW! I hav to say this is one of the best digimon fanfics I have ever read, I like what you did with yamatto and tnsumon, I really wish that you would continue it,