Reviews for Sleeping Dragons
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 23 . 11/14/2016
Beautiful story and glad Severus and Lucius married. Lucius will be the perfect social butterfly to make Severus a success as Minister
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 21 . 11/14/2016
I absolutely completely disagree with everything Eileen said and thought. She forced Severus to grow up abused, in poverty and used and abused by his biological father. She is the most selfish woman I can think of. I never agreed with Severus feeling anything for Dumbledore since he allowed Severus to be tortured, abused, bullied and almost murdered by evil students "the Marauders" and then forced him into a lifetime of torture at Voldemort and the Death Eaters hands but worst of all he used Severus, vilified him through Magical Britain, destroyed his soul by ordering Severus to kill him, tell Harry he was to commit suicide by Voldemort and then brainwashed Severus to walk to his own death so Voldemort could think he owned the Elder Wand. Dumbledore is more evil than Voldemort or any of the Death Eaters since he used, abused, brainwashed others while he acted like he was the perfect wizard and grandfather figure.
Mystical G Panther chapter 23 . 7/27/2016
awesome :3
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 23 . 10/8/2015
Severus is Alastor's son?
Ah, Albus's one...
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
hule chapter 23 . 4/3/2015
Thank you for this story.
Foreign Language chapter 23 . 1/27/2012
Hui, an epiloge :-).

Nice finish to the story, thank you for that.
laventadorn chapter 23 . 1/3/2012
CANNOT EXPRESS LOVE, NEED MORE CAPS

I missed this update somehow! This'll teach me to forget to put something on alert! All these months when I could have had the bliss of having read this, and I only get to it now. Well, it was worth it. Hilarious epilogue, and wonderful. I've forgotten a lot of stuff, or I'd leave you a more detailed review about everything I loved. I know I really admired your plot here, because it flowed so effortlessly throughout. Plots, especially mysteries, make me want to bang my head on solid wood objects when I try to write them myself, so I take my hat off to you.

I also remember loving your Eileen. She was totally believable as Severus' mother - as in, she would have contributed a lot to his character, and you let us see how - and wonderfully original. I think one of my favorite lines was where Moody told her he'd have married her if she wasn't already married. There was something roughly sweet about that.

In short, ALLCAPSLOVE for this story. Yay! :D
Nelo chapter 23 . 10/20/2011
Snape twinkled. Definitely a Dumbledore. Wonder what he would have been like if he were raised by dumbles?
risi chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
Oh my, it has been a bit of time hasn't it? But, I could never forget this story, I've enjoyed it and so many of your others far too much. Loved the epilogue and can't help but think there's a funny story on the campaign trail that leads to the Ministry. Anyway, I hope that this has put a good chip into the writing block, may it fall into teeny tiny bits if it hasn't already. Loved loved loved the last line and the twinkle in Snape's eye.
Ysilme chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
Yay, an epilogue! Well done! I'm really missing your stories, you know. You don't happen to have something up your sleeve? ;o)
tkmutant chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
I didn't know this story was still going on...But it was a good story non the less... great end..
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 22 . 7/15/2011
Well written, and at long last I have finished reading it! This calls for a celebration. ;)
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
D'aaaawwwwww!

I'm just now catching up to this fic; been busy for a while. :) A doting Toby is a nice thing to witness and rarely seen...
oregonbird chapter 18 . 12/25/2010
He is *so* lying to her! One thing I sorta enjoy about your work? The soap opera quality. It's not in every story, but in a couple, yes. And this story, Snape's Nightie, is soap opera all the way. In a good way.
tkmutant chapter 22 . 5/13/2010
I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WHERE TWO NEW CHAPTERS! *Mouth hangs open* and they where soooooooooooo good...