Reviews for Sleeping Dragons
Mystical G Panther chapter 23 . 7/27
awesome :3
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 23 . 10/8/2015
Severus is Alastor's son?
Ah, Albus's one...
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
hule chapter 23 . 4/3/2015
Thank you for this story.
Foreign Language chapter 23 . 1/27/2012
Hui, an epiloge :-).

Nice finish to the story, thank you for that.
laventadorn chapter 23 . 1/3/2012

I missed this update somehow! This'll teach me to forget to put something on alert! All these months when I could have had the bliss of having read this, and I only get to it now. Well, it was worth it. Hilarious epilogue, and wonderful. I've forgotten a lot of stuff, or I'd leave you a more detailed review about everything I loved. I know I really admired your plot here, because it flowed so effortlessly throughout. Plots, especially mysteries, make me want to bang my head on solid wood objects when I try to write them myself, so I take my hat off to you.

I also remember loving your Eileen. She was totally believable as Severus' mother - as in, she would have contributed a lot to his character, and you let us see how - and wonderfully original. I think one of my favorite lines was where Moody told her he'd have married her if she wasn't already married. There was something roughly sweet about that.

In short, ALLCAPSLOVE for this story. Yay! :D
Nelo chapter 23 . 10/20/2011
Snape twinkled. Definitely a Dumbledore. Wonder what he would have been like if he were raised by dumbles?
risi chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
Oh my, it has been a bit of time hasn't it? But, I could never forget this story, I've enjoyed it and so many of your others far too much. Loved the epilogue and can't help but think there's a funny story on the campaign trail that leads to the Ministry. Anyway, I hope that this has put a good chip into the writing block, may it fall into teeny tiny bits if it hasn't already. Loved loved loved the last line and the twinkle in Snape's eye.
Ysilme chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
Yay, an epilogue! Well done! I'm really missing your stories, you know. You don't happen to have something up your sleeve? ;o)
tkmutant chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
I didn't know this story was still going on...But it was a good story non the less... great end..
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 22 . 7/15/2011
Well written, and at long last I have finished reading it! This calls for a celebration. ;)
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 14 . 7/13/2011

I'm just now catching up to this fic; been busy for a while. :) A doting Toby is a nice thing to witness and rarely seen...
oregonbird chapter 18 . 12/25/2010
He is *so* lying to her! One thing I sorta enjoy about your work? The soap opera quality. It's not in every story, but in a couple, yes. And this story, Snape's Nightie, is soap opera all the way. In a good way.
tkmutant chapter 22 . 5/13/2010
I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WHERE TWO NEW CHAPTERS! *Mouth hangs open* and they where soooooooooooo good...
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
What a lovely and happy reunion.

Even Eileen, though, knows better than to ask for help from Albus Dumbledore-even if he believed Eileen, which I somehow doubt, he'd find a way to enslave Eileen as a spy, endanger her life, and somehow hold Sev hostage. I have faith in him.

Although if Eileen has any ability with potions whatsoever, why on earth is Tobias still alive?

Neat chapter!
SeparatriX chapter 22 . 5/7/2010
I suppose the story can stand on it's ow, but I do hope you have plans to continue. It's quite lovely.