Reviews for Unwanted Family
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That was heartbreaking, had me near to tears. I love Angel and Spike family stories and this was very good, I loved it.
redbull07 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
heartbreaking!
applemysteries chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I absolutely LOVE THIS. I mean, I adore and love Spike to no forseeable end, but if he had to go (in Angel) this is one of the ways I would have wanted it to happen.

You wrote these two amazingly, great job!
TXJ chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I love this. It is so hard to find good 'family' stories about these two.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
A great story. Very good.
forestwife chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
this was really brilliant! poor Spike, 'getting a one-way to the great beyond'...
mendenbar chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Well, with this, has Angel officially killed all of his family? Let see, he staked Darla, helped kill Penn, killed James (actually just survived until James keeled over himself), set Drusilla on fire - but I don't recall that she died then, did she die later?, and how Spike. Sigh, the man/vamp is just hard on family.
nokia chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
liked this line... "oh,and thanks for sleeping on it. means something to me" nicely written story, but i rather hoped they would change their minds about breaking the amulet. still enjoyed the fic though.
LaMissile chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
That was so great! I liked the insight into the chaos that surely is Angel's mind. You were right on target, Spike is EXACTLY like unwanted family.