Reviews for The Enterprise Strikes Back
TimeTrekker chapter 11 . 11/21
In short, I loved it! 3
Briar Ruler chapter 11 . 10/10
Artoo is a dangerous and nifty little droid, isn’t he? (Laughs) Obi-Wan really is much too good at the Jedi mind trick. In fact he’s rather terrifying if you think about it for too long; especially in a galaxy that isn’t aware of the Force. Good thing he’s dedicated to the Jedi because he would make a frighteningly effective Sith. A Sith ruled Klingon empire would be a thing of nightmares.
An amazing beginning! I like how you are pairing the Enterprises crew with the Clone Wars! It's well written, and exciting! Please continue writing this story?!
Duane Pierce chapter 11 . 6/17
I really enjoyed your story,you should continue it
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
unless you have her entering the pon farr, T;pols actions are grossly out of character. not just for her, but for any vulcan.
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
HA! Loved Obi mind-trickin' the Klingons. LOL
Sarah chapter 11 . 3/21/2015
Great story. There are not many good Star Trek/Star Wars crossover fiction. So I was delighted to find this fic which is well written and a lot of fun to read. Thank you and please write more.
GemCrafted chapter 11 . 3/14/2015
Whoa... that was beautiful and probably one of the best fanfictions I have ever read.
MattKennedy chapter 11 . 3/9/2015
Fun short story! And fun to imagine the effect knowledge of the Force might have on the future of the Star Trek Universe. :)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
love it!
pierce chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
That was a great story, I hope you make a sequel were the enterprise goes to star wars universe, june 16 , 2014
eecobeo chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
This was very fun to read wish someone would animate this
miarath chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
Well, this was awesome!
orionastro chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
very good story , i hope for a sequel
Vi-Violence chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
I think making the captain so very capable with the force may have been a bit overboard, but other wise this was all very good.