Reviews for Incomplete
Glimare chapter 6 . 4/10
Dang this was good. On to the next one!
JasminDragon92 chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
god..i actually cried a bit there ;A; at the end i just...that last line-
"He would would grow stronger. And one day, he swore, he would bring them back" THAT LEFT ME WANTING A SEQUEL DAMN IT! *cries a lot* MAMORU YOU TRAIN & GET STRONGER FASTER YOU LITTLE BRAT! NOW PREPARE FOR THE TRAINING OF A 10000 LIFETIMES! ITS NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR! WHY IS THERE LOVE SO TRAGIC? I NEED HAPPY ENDING! I NEED MY FAVORITE GENERALS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! TTOTT
...
..okay break down covered..yepp..right! *drys tears away* This story..i love it. its very emotional..it brings out my long lived feels.. its good..its bad..ah torture to my heart but i loved it! its great! nice settings, nice storytelling! so in character..i loved..loved..*tears up again*
to emotional to continue but EPIC JOB DEAR! *glomps*
EvaNguyen chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I loved the details and personalities of the Senshi & Shittenou here. Thanks for the wonderful story!
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
omggggg so angsty and so amazing! I loved it :)

-Strawberry
Minirowan chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
I like how each chapter told a different love story. You were very creative with them. But I wonder why you made Nephrite blind. Also, why does Artemis hate Kunzite so much? I feel like I come across this concept often in the fandom.

Anyway, great job!
SailorCopperOwl chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
I kind of lost the continuity with the other stories for reading too slowly, and now I'm just very sad... *sob* Glad there's another story connected with these, will have to check it out, too. Sound like it could make me feel better.
Just saying for now that I love the character traits and backgrounds you've given them all.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Hmm, I think I read this before, but didn't review.

I really wanted to commend you for bringing such a fresh idea. Kunzite having a clone (Malachite), Tanzanite having Zoicite as a sister, Nephrite being blind, Jadeite being a...Keeper of the Flame.

You really captured the Senshis' emotions heartbreakingly beautifully. All that anger and sadness and heartbreak...simply beautiful.

I also loved the use of "true names", as many other pieces of literature use such a motif as well, and as we have all seen, a name is a powerful thing.

Amazing job with this!
Crystallynne chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
So good! Best Sailor Moon fic I've read in a while. Write on!
Madhatter0666 chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Oh my freaking GOD! Can I just say AMAZING? I can't put into words just how freaking amazing this story is. I really look forward to your future work. Again, FREAKING AMAZING!
Red-Elephant chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
This is perhaps the most involved fic about the fall of the silver millenium, the shitennou and their relationship with the senshi that I've ever read. I was especially enthralled by Jadeite and Rei's chapter. Never have I read such a one piece as theirs with such amazing personalities. So very refreshing. Sad but a great fic. Well done.
the point chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
I like how the ending is so hopeful. I like how nothing could be right unless they were all together. I like the solidarity in their friendships and romances. I like how it has always been "all for one and one for all" in the Sailor Moon series. You reflected that feeling and belief in this story very well. Good job!
the point chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
I like that Tanzanite was all cocky and playful, and Ami was all serious and matter-of-fact. I love the jock plus nerd romance! And I ESPECIALLY like how you stayed in canon by having Tanzanite push Endymion onto the Moon, thus explaining the battle on the Moon! BTW, are the Outers going to be in this series?
the point chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
I like how everything came to full circle with Mars and Jedite. It was also fascinating to watch how Rei was so cold and dispassionate, only to slowly deteriorate into tears. I felt that it was really deep to have her criticize the others for their loves and "weaknesses," only for her to fall prey to her own. It was very poetic.
the point chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Darn, all that guilt and angst is just swallowing me up. I'm really interested in the 4 Kings and how Kunzite comes from an Arabic background. It's good that you try to keep everything so consistent.
the point chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Wow. That left me breathless and it just wrenches me to not have them be together! Their story is just as beautiful as Mamoru and Usagi's. The only problem with this chapter is: "No one, warrior or soldier, had ever bested her in combat. Not even the famed Sailor Uranus." I feel this is inaccurate, because the Outers are technically stronger than the Inners, but I understand what you where trying to do. I'm surprised that Nephrite is blind... is that in canon. I should Wikipedia it! ;P
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »