Reviews for The Fox Wedding
Hanyou Hitokiri chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
There are a lot of fics where Ichimaru and Matsumoto meet up during the war, but this is one of, if not the, best. The back story is phenomenal, flowing right until the critical moment when her bankai is released. Which is a very awesome! Wish I could have seen it. :) That and the outcome of the fight. Makes me very anxious!

Loved it! Thank you for writing such a great and enjoyable fic!

~HH
pinktears chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
That was so beautiful! Good job! XD
joyrid3 chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
No! :) Oh I love Gin's character and I love the fact that you kept to it so faithfully. I hope you write more GinRan when you get the time/disposition. The fox wedding was a nice touch too!
Black Sunflower chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
o.o That was absolutely fantastic! You possess a great writing talent! I loved it!

I think your vocabulary was pretty descriptive, which I think is pretty hard to come upon on fanfiction (-_-' or it may be because I've been reading pretty bad stuff lately).

I didn't read the last chapter yet, since I read the first three words and saw "Arrancar." I have no clue what that is, so I guess I'll have to read it later... _ I do hope you continue writing Bleach fanficcys though.

~Lynn

~~Black Sunflower
Hajnalmadar chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
It was not confusing, I enjoyed it very much.
Emoanimeducky chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
I'm confused mind telling me what just happened!
Lucky Seabream chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
It was pretty good, though the ending had me confused...

Who released the bankai?

I think you should've spoken on that...
Merciless Ruby chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
Actually, she's lieutenant of 10th division. They're going to fight each other? NO! GIN YOU ASSHOLE! Update soon!
Merciless Ruby chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
Aw! How cute! Update soon!
Hajnalmadar chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
Interesting!
Merciless Ruby chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
Cool! Update soon! Wait, so Gin isn't a traitor in this fic? I wonder what happens next then? UPDATE SOON!
Emoanimeducky chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
Oh can't wait for the update _
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I'm a little confused of what the story's main idea is. But it does sound interesting. Update soon.
SweetSnowCherryBlossomDarkness chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
This is very interesting. The beginning reminded me of a story from the book Faery Reel.