Reviews for Could Have, Should Have
Saramagician chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Wow! It would be soothing, if it happened in reality! This thought that at least some one, thought about his welfare!
sammyfish chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I very much like this...it fits well with the way McGonagall is presented, and yet allows her to be a human.
bookivore chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I love stories that show any of the staff at Hogwarts behaving responsibly. But the closer you get to Harry, the more non-canon they become, because otherwise an adult would have stepped in to assist with and/or prevent at least half the things that happened in canon, keeping the focus on Harry's years only.

The trouble is intrinsic to the story - JKR was writing little-orphan saves the world, and really little orphans can't save the world if the nearby adults take any responsibility.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I agree! If Minerva had of done her job things might not have gotten so out of hand. By the time of the Werewolf Prank though this could have and should have been handled by calling in their Heads of Houses and I don't mean Gryffindor and Slytherin. I mean Lord Black, Lord Potter and someone to stand for Severus and Remus, attorneys or something. This had gone into Family business.
The Winterwitch chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Interesting thoughts and musings, and some I really would like to believe. There is much truth in Minerva's accusations towards Dumbledore.
Chemistress chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Thank you - very interesting, and I like to see it a lot like Minerva does in your fic; too bad JKR puts a stop to such emotions on Minervas side from the end of HBP the latest; but the Head of Gryffindor didnt do a proper job back in the times of the Marauders, that's for sure;
shadowed flames chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
It's sad (

I've always had a soft spot for Snape.
selmak chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
lovely. Can we get Severus' view on this? :)