Reviews for All the Stars in Heaven
PanopticBibelot chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Okay, so I made the mistake of skipping over your authors note and going to the story. Which means that I didn't realize that this was the third part of your...trilogy. But since I really enjoyed and loved this part, I will go and read the first 2. In order. Maybe.

Anyways, loves this one, loved the letter, loved haruko and takun. Great story.

Love and hugs,
LuvXHugs
ObsessedWithMusic chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I loved this story! This is one of the few HarukoNaota fics that have some sort of happy ending. You really made the characters sound like they would in the anime. For that, three thumbs up!

P.S-Write more!
MiKe2vIcIoUs chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Great stuff! I read all three of the stories so far (this and the prequels) and they were good. I enjoyed it. Sorry about not reviewing the previous though, it's kinda late for me (or early. Whatever.) But great job! I'd read the next, but I'm getting a bit tired. But I enjoyed, great job!
Michael David chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
That was amazing, I hated the ending, but hating the ending made me love it even more.
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Yay for HaruTaku. Good writing skill. Nice job.

I'd give this an 8 (see my profile for details). It could have been an 8.5, maybe even a 9 with more plot, but that would need more writing.
VASHATSOCOM chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Why hello good sir and a good day to you. You have written a most impressive story and like any enjoyable fanfic my biggest complaint is that it must end. I thoroughly enjoyed your Haruko characterization so dont sweat that in the slightest because I am quite critical of how many write the characters. I believe you did her dialogue amazingly well and took her in new and different directions. If you ever feel the urge though do tell us all of the grand space opera that is "the adventures of Naota and Haruko...IN SPACE!". Till another time and another place.
DragoKnight chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Omg. I love it! Best FLCL fic I have read in a while!

Keep going with this, please!