Reviews for Spit on a Stranger
Protagonist Of Life chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Awwww
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I like it. Hey fanfiction is here for us to totally explore each other's secret desires. Scary ain''t ? Well done, perfect fight scene.
jenefaner chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I LOVED this! Too funny! I loved how you made River and Jayne interact, and Wash! Drunk and fighting? A true Laugh Out Loud! lol

And please, NEVER stop the Rayne!
kiba65 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
very cute. i love rayne stories. plz keep at them
Shadowcatisajerk chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Very funny, I am glad the plot-bunnies attacked. I enjoyed your Rayne one shot and am looking forward to reading more of your work. Good luck with the killer plot bunnies, maybe you should get a dog?
Cede-Lede chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I'm glad you didn't let the plot bunnies kill you. This was AWESOME! Love how the lines from early in the story come back around at the end. Very well written!
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
i love it when i find stories i haven't read before this good. thanks.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
what is this refernece to Rayne?

Love this one too btw!
Marie Masen186 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
HAHA! Sounds like like them to act on their feelings after a bar brawl! Nicely done!
renaid chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I love everything you write! Never stop! This one is fabulous - I can't stop smiling after reading it!
BonesBBLover chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Once again, LOVED this one. I adore your Rayne fics, and I have no problem with you spamming the Firefly page. Although I'm looking through all of your fics on your page right now, so that last comment doesn't really mean anything.

Oh, but the fic. Awesome. I love Jayne's reaction to Mal right at the end. So perfect.
colorguard06 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I love your stuff! it is lovely and makes me smile!
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Absolutely adorable...all the characters were perfect. Loved River jumping off the stool only when Jayne was hit, lol...wonderful!
Pillowbot chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
loved it. heh, Mal is pushover isn't he? :O I'm definitely reading your other fanfictions! ]
icebreather chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
That was lovely! Your Wash was so in-character, and the "In a minute, Cap'n"s had just the right touch of comedy. It was all cute and believable (and Wash was a nice touch).