Reviews for Unbreakable
Silent Nurse chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
i have never read anything by you until now and i was not expecting such an ending. this is touching. i loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
That's cute yet very sad awwww poor Vegeta that's something I could see him better go get the dragonballs
jessi chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Great story!
Professor J. L. Nemo chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
*standing ovation*
Gar-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Interesting... Nice intro but give us more!
rachia chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
i didnt understand that a bit..._-
Lady Mystic 277 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wow you were right about unsuspected! That was a neat twist. It made me feel a longing for a man who is that devoted...I would love to think that even if i died that my man (whom i have yet to meet) would sit by my side and long for me...Yeah i really liked your story!
deenie.92 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
That was probably the single most tearfully sweetest thing I've ever read...I really think I had to blink back an overflow of oncoming tears...It was truly a beautiful fan fiction...I loved it...
cherrycola-lola chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Oh! This made me cry...i can't believe a drabble this short made my cry, but it did! It was so moving, because whether or not she's dead...(i hope not!)...he was waiting. For her. Lovely and sad and bittersweet. Well done.
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I don't even CARE for the V/B pairing but this was...remarkable.

It seldom is the case that I pity Vegeta, although I guess there IS a lot to pity...

This struck a nerve with me, KK.

You made Vegeta seem...human.

Denial is something we all cling to. He seemed so vulnerable and, yet, in character. Those two traits are so rarely found together that they are almost juxtaposed to one another (as far as the character of Vegeta goes;).

I liked this.

You keep writing, girl.
elenahedgehog chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
please i need to know more and please... my hearth is weak dont let it end in a sad story...BUA
Shadow chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Wow poor Vegeta loved Bulma so much that he couldn't give up on her even after death. wow, very well written
Mellow Penelo chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I love it when a fic is short, but leaves a strong impact.

The beauty of one shots like this, is that the authors use well constructed sentences, use simple words (by this I mean, not using excessively flowery words that don't actually add to the story, but detract) and end with a wonderfully worded one-liner that gives that emotional punch.

Leaving the reader remembering the contents of a story, long after they've read it. That is exactly what you've done.

You left use wondering who is the one not seeing the big picture. Being Dragon Ball, no one is really dead for that long. So perhaps Vegeta really is the one that is thinking straight, looking past the current grief that Chichi is stuck in. Or, since this fic is vague (finely so), perhaps Bulma has exhausted her means of getting back to the world of the living and Vegeta is in denial, madly fooling himself into seeing her breath.

Then again, who really knows? So kudos to you for leaving us wondering in a tasteful manner.

Whatever the conclusion, I was very happy to see Vegeta's attachment to Bulma and even let out an “Aww...” at the final sentence.

Overall, nice job.
bimbosarahsurfchick chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
:0(

It began cute but that was really sad :-( make me wanna cry.
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
i knew she was either dead or dying