Reviews for The Thunderstorm
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
I really loved this
Dazzle Me Again chapter 8 . 2/12/2009
I love your stories, you really should write for the show! :)

Have a wonderful day!
bingbangboom714 chapter 8 . 7/14/2008
I love it!
ktface3 chapter 8 . 12/23/2007
Yay! This was cute. I heart fake episodes. You wrote all the characters really well, even their mannerisms that you made up fit well into their personalities. Can't wait to read some of your others!
total-bookworm chapter 8 . 11/8/2007
Oh that was great! I could really see this happening in the show. Except, how did they do interviews in the dark? Anyway the whole story line was just so perfect, also, you really get the characters spot on! Keep up the great work, i hope to read more of your office fics!
SaoirseAva chapter 8 . 10/27/2007
Great story! Everyone was in character (except maybe the whole Andy zombie thing) and it was really funny! Nice job! I'm gonna go check out your other stories now; you're a really good writer! :)

~Jennie
anonymous chapter 8 . 10/22/2007
Really liked this story! I laughed a lot (like I have in all of the stories I've read from you). Way to keep the characters "in character."

I
inufluff34 chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
I luved it! I read this whole thing in one sitting, i loved it so much! You really should be a writer for the show. They could use talent like yours! Looking forward to more from you!

-inufluff34
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Great story. i really like it.
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
ha! turn to the dark side like captain kirk. that's great.
literatiwhore chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
very good ending. i'm looking forward for your new story!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 8 . 10/16/2007
Omg I love this story! You write the office cast so well it's unbelievable! I mean Jim and Pam were so cute, Michael and Dwight were as crazy as ever, poor Toby was perfect, Kelly was hysterical, Kevin and Stanley were awesome, and the whole idea of it was so much fun! My favorites were obviously the Jim and Pam moments - like when Jim admitted that he likes taking care of Pam. How cute is that? D Anyways you are totally on my alert list now, I can't wait for your next story! (And I'm gonna have to check out some of your other ones) ;-)
nickyO chapter 8 . 10/16/2007
This was a very enjoyable read. You have Dwight down pat. Quite funny.
nomanslandvicki chapter 8 . 10/16/2007
i most defiently am looking forward to receptionist day so update that soon please...totally love this story and i am looking forward to more of your stories
Witherwings4 chapter 8 . 10/16/2007
Yay! That was such a wonderful story! Great episode! Keep up the great writing!