Reviews for The Thunderstorm
jenny gryffindork chapter 8 . 10/16/2007
Perfect ending to a perfect story.

Seriously, send it to BJ Novak, right now. Do it.

:]
Gray Eyed Beauty chapter 8 . 10/16/2007
LOVED IT! It wasn't as funny as other chapters, but I still love the story! I'm looking forward to the "Receptionist Day"
Princess Padfoot xo chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Ohhmygod. This story was so good. I agree with whoever said you should write for the show. That was awesome. I think my favorite part was Toby at the end. Hahaha. Best story ever. Good job. No, Great job.
WouldWonderful chapter 8 . 10/16/2007
I really loved this! You're a really good writer...liked REALLY great! I'll definitely read your next story! xoxo, Madison
JPNeverlosetheButterflies chapter 8 . 10/16/2007
amazing! can't wait till your next one.

i your jim/pam moments
Running From Destiny chapter 8 . 10/16/2007
Great job! Awesome ending! I think that you got the personalities PERFECT for the whole thing! I cant wait to read the next story!
MrsBigTuna chapter 8 . 10/16/2007
i absolutely loved it. funny and true to character right to the very end. can't wait for your next story.
andsomeverses chapter 8 . 10/15/2007
i LOVED it! Can't wait for the next one!
Rachel452 chapter 8 . 10/15/2007
Hey you updated whilst I was reading! That was a fun surprise! Awesome story, looking forward to the next one!
Rachel452 chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
Really great so far! More please?
Bookybookbook chapter 8 . 10/15/2007
Aww what a good story. I'm going to miss it. :( I LOVED Andy! "That, Sir, is exactly what a zombie would say." I couldn't stop laughing! I love love loved it! Good luck in Uni! And I can't wait for your next story. :)
WouldWonderful chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
Please update soon!
Gray Eyed Beauty chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
You should definately be a writer! I'm not kidding! YOu should be a writer for the office!

Anyway, I WAS THE ONE WHO SAID SOMETHING ABOUT ANDY! Teehee! I liked the recognition! lol. Sorry, I'm a little hyper.
JAM chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
This is really really good keep um commin!
jenny gryffindork chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
I think you should send this in to NBC and have them make it into an episode. By far the funniest thing I've ever read and the characterization and EVERYTHING absolutely brilliant. Gah, update soon!
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »