Reviews for The Thunderstorm
JPNeverlosetheButterflies chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
update it
literatiwhore chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
i love it. this is so good! i could definitely see this happening on the show.
Bookybookbook chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
Aww I love your Michael. He's so Michael-ish. lol. This is such a good story. I'm going to miss it! Aww Pam fell asleep on Jim's shoulder. SO cute!
Witherwings4 chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
Again, excellent job!
Moony44 chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
Can't wait to read the last chapter! Aw, so sad that this story is ending, but it is so fantastic!
WritingOnMyWall chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
"Creed is a freak."

best. line. ever.

Moony44 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Okay, this is perfect. Exactly, and I mean exactly, like an Office episode. Great great job! Really, this story is perfect and I've only read the first chapter! Onto the next ones!
Pink the Color chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
"Angela nonchalantly tried to move closer to Dwight"

Okay, I just wanted to say that when "sleeping arrangements" are made, there had better be more of this action. Pretty please. Also I love you. And your story. LOVED the "Creed is a freak" line.
Running From Destiny chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
Yay! You updated! ] ] ] FUNNY CHAPTER! Keep going!
Bookybookbook chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
Creed? LMAO That's awesome! I love it!

Jim and Pam were very cute. Thanks for adding in a bit more! Sleeping arrangements should be interesting lol.
WouldWonderful chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
OMG Please update ASAP!
nomanslandvicki chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
hahah totally love the story it had me rolling on the floor. i am really lookin forward to the next chapter so please update soon
Gray Eyed Beauty chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
YOu forgot about Andy! I just realized! It would have been even more HILLARIOUS if you had Andy in here.
andsomeverses chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
him kissing her band-aid was too cute. and i creed!
Witherwings4 chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
This story is so great. It is almost like watching an episode on TV. Excellent job! Great writing!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »