Reviews for The Thunderstorm
Cher chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
Great story so far. The characters are in character and i love the JAM. Keep up the good works and cant wait for the next installment.
starfishbeliever chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
:D omg i love it.

and you update so often!

squee.
Running From Destiny chapter 5 . 10/13/2007
This is so awesome! -adds story to favorite list- update fast! Oh, what was that noise that Kelly and Oscar heard? Did Pam get hurt? -shakes with anticipation- Update!
WouldWonderful chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
Update soon please please please please PLEASE!
WouldWonderful chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
This is seriously awesome! Update ASAP! Oh, wait, there's another chapter after this one! Ooh, yay! Ha, now I sound like Kelly, lol! Anyway, keep up the good work!
literatiwhore chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
this is hilarious! you write all the characters extremely well. i love it. :)
lordlanceahlot chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
Loved it
Dizzy The Magical Fpoon chapter 5 . 10/11/2007
Thank you ohso much for updating so quickly! Still loving it, but I think it needs just a bit more Jim/Pam.

xD
Gray Eyed Beauty chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
OK, this was pretty dang funny.

Just a question, is this supposed to be set during the season that is currently playing?

LOVE IT!
Bookybookbook chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
Aww I loved the Michael talking heads! They were great!

"partners in crime, like the Pope and Superman. But now, he's turned to the dark side, like Captain Kirk"

LMAO that is SO funny! Poor Jim ahaha! This story is SO cool. Update soon!
Witherwings4 chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
This is so much like the show! Well Done!
WouldWonderful chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
I love this. Update soon!
pleasekillmeijustwanttodelete chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
Very good.

I loved Michaels singing.
Nutmeggedya chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
SO MANY GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER! I love Angela. She's hilarious. The God's bowling/wrath/tears thing made me giggle. And I love Jam's "sex drives" and Michael's war movie fettish. And the references to the Wizard of Oz and Hairspray. Can't wait for more!
WritingOnMyWall chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
This story cracks me up. Every single thing each character says sounds SO realistic. The ability to get everyone sounding exactly how they do on the show is a HUGE feat. I'm too intimidated to even try! GOOD JOB!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »