Reviews for The Thunderstorm
mizzy00913 chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
wow this story is awesome. you're a great writer - keep it up!
andsomeverses chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Oh love, love it! Especially the last line.. “They don’t happen at a paper company in Pennsylvania. Dorothy didn’t live in Scranton.” Seriously made me laugh out loud!
Anything Taboo chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
I love you.

This was hilarious. "A suck party." Such a michael line. And then Jim's "A pajama suck party." Angela's floating heads were so like her, and the Jim/Pam in the chapter was awesometastical. You get the Dundie for Most Awesome Chapter Ever.
Bookybookbook chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
This story ROCKS! It's like an extra episode! It's a mid-week fix for me! I love it! I loved Creed that's such a Creed-ish thing to do. And Jim and Pam were gorgeous of course. I loved Michael wanting to do everything that used electricity I can imagine it happening! PleASe update son!
Dizzy The Magical Fpoon chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
Love it! So funny, and like the show. Please continue!
Bookybookbook chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
I love it! This is a perfectly legitimate episode! It's so funny with a touch of Jammyness! I loved them holding hands. That's SO CUTE! And of course Michael freaking out lmao I loved it! Update soon!
Nutmeggedya chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
The roundhouse kick was AWESOME. Can't wait for more!
SoInLuv chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
OMG, this story is hilarious! I love it :) Can't wait for more :)
Anything Taboo chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
This is SO fun! I totally love it, it could be a real episode. Update soon please.
jennisashark chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
This is possibly the best story, like, ever. I love The Office, with a passion. And Jim is totally cute too. Anyway, The characters are so, well written. No one is OOC, and you're really good at that. Keep it up, I'm excited for more.
Witherwings4 chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
Great story. Great plot idea. Keep it up!
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Great story! Everyone is so in character it cracks me up.
pleasekillmeijustwanttodelete chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Yay.

Very awesome idea.

I'll be reading.
Bookybookbook chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Oh this sounds great! It sounds just like an episode I can imagine all of this happening. I loved Kevin saying they might need to eat people lmao! I love it! Keep going this sounds so cool!
Rachel452 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007