Reviews for Don't Stand So Close To Me
Miss x Massacre chapter 36 . 4/9
Oh, I'm so sad that this is where it stops. I remember reading this story years ago but I never finished it and got sidetracked. These past chapters have bee g! I was on the edge of my seat during the Prom chapter and love the friendship that Kwest and Jude are finally building. K is one of my favorite supporting characters. And now, this?! Jommy is in Vancouver to meet his mother? Though I feel fruitless in saying so, please return to this story - I need to know what's going to happen! I know, though, from one writer to another, that it's hard getting back on task after being separated from a story for so long, but the characters seem effortless in your story. You are a very talented writer.

xo. Much love,
Miss x Massacre
Guest chapter 36 . 7/7/2015
I didn't feel like signing in but I still am in love with this story and hope that you will continue it. I can't wait to sees what's going to happen.

-101ISFAN
jewermeagan chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I love it love it love it please please add more. It's one of the best I've ever read.
Caitlin chapter 36 . 2/24/2013
Love this story! Please finish it! I'd love to see how you end everything :)
Leenababy chapter 36 . 1/29/2013
Please add more. I can't wait to find out what happens next like why did Tommy go to rehab. My guess would be for anger or depression. Please add more soon. Love the story so far
dammiteliza chapter 36 . 11/30/2012
Omfg this is the story I can sit down and reread and time I get on the site. Please post soon I love it. Now we're getting to the amazing Tommy that very few writers on here seem to capture.

Theonlywhitegirl aka Liza
ISana55 chapter 36 . 10/6/2012
Awesome chapter! Finally Tommy will talk to Jude about everything , i cant wait for more :)
Guest chapter 35 . 8/27/2012
I really want more
xJessxxLovex chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Okay, sooo no he hasn't done it before... Hmmmm oh well lol. Now I totally thought the advanced composition was a music course. It would have been an interesting thing to see how you would have rolled with that... I love the assignment, and how you had jude explain it. Its amazing.. Loved it
xJessxxLovex chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
So I just found this story, and I must say I love it. Maybe its because you went with two of my favorite things, Jommy and The Police. Lol anyway, great job really. Now... I can't help but shake the feeling that this isn't the first time Mr. Quincy has gone for a student, and who knows, maybe it isn't, and maybe that's how you bring up the whole "Angie" situation like in IS because let's face it, how Tommy guarded himself after losing her, played a really big part in who he is now. Maybe not, ill just have to keep reading and catch up with everyone else:) super excited for the next chapters, and then you'll need to update! Noone ever updates their IS stories anymore, or makes new ones:(
Gabbs chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
I find this fic a Little childish, the plot and pace of the characters and story is very rush and not very believable at all. how you got this many reviews is beyond me.
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 35 . 1/4/2012
Just when I got back into the story the chapter's already over It's a great story though, so keep the updates coming, please ;)

I had kinda expected/hoped that Jude would have found someone nice to date for a bit, this Mike guy maybe, you know, just so that she had something nice, even if it wasn't what she really wanted. But I guess this just made her harder/stronger. Anyways, hope Tom decides what the hell he wants - or rather who, really. And then we'll have to see whether or not that person's still available to him... These two really don't do easy, ever :D
ISana55 chapter 35 . 12/23/2011
Ughhh I dont get Tommy...he is a coward, he want Jude but he doesnt want to break up with Sam...He need to make a choice or let Jude move on and get clousure, amazing chapter as always! :)
Everleigh Rayne chapter 35 . 12/23/2011
I loved how it mirrored the sweet sixteen ep, but with Jude doing the pushing away. I still find Tommy a little bit of a prick, so I liked that Jude didnt kiss him.

Great update. Merry Christmas.
instantstar69 chapter 35 . 12/23/2011
Nice chapter !

Can't wait to discover the whole truth about Tommy!

PMS