Reviews for Stories by the Fire, The HearthSide Edition
The Nork chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
I know that this is a long time after this fic was written, but I wanted to just tell you that I really like this story and I hope that your grandmother is doing well.

Here's hoping that you keep writing!
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 24 . 10/9/2011
That buffalo cow reminds me of a beefalo, a real hybrid between a cow and a buffalo. But this is still a good story!

Random Reader chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
Ten chapters into this, I have to wonder why all of these stories are about women. Why can't a guy become a ghost? Why can't guys do more of the haunting?
Luiz4200 chapter 23 . 10/5/2011
Sokka losing his appetite? I'm speechless.
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 19 . 10/3/2011
I heard something like that before! :)

Warrior Cat Cody chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
This is like Bess! I've been waiting to hear a story like that!

Like I said before: I'm no Zutaran since I love Kataang, but this is already as good as the first one!

Luiz4200 chapter 20 . 10/6/2009
Is Toph's version different enough to deserve having a chapter of its own?
Dragon Reverb chapter 20 . 10/6/2009
UPDATE!
Primlover chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Okay I do not really get the story oh and if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at al
Summer Sweetheart chapter 19 . 10/17/2008
Haha! I've actually heard a joke almost exactly like that (though it wasn't "Avatarized"). That's funny! _ Lightened the mood significantly!
Luiz4200 chapter 19 . 10/17/2008
Hehehehehehehehehehe. It really lightened the mood.
Luiz4200 chapter 18 . 10/16/2008
Yeah, the hair and nail growth thing ended any doubts like the ones from the previous story. Will you adapt the Legend of Sleepy Hollow?
Summer Sweetheart chapter 18 . 10/16/2008
That was kinda creepy... interesting (yes I'm aware that I say "interesting" a lot, but it's the truth). That Zuko/Toph moment was kinda cute (guessing you're basing that part off the finale when Toph grabbed onto Zuko's arm?) Anyway, as always, looking forward to next chapter!
Dragon Reverb chapter 18 . 10/16/2008
nice, just wondering the orchard meant the kids right?
Summer Sweetheart chapter 17 . 10/13/2008
Haha! Love the challenge! "Bring it on". Interesting stories, but I think you made a typo it said: "Koji watched with horror as the graves of his mother and sisters were opened." Koji is the father. I think you meant Aki... He was the son, right? So anyway, I gotta get going!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »