Reviews for True Beast Form
More chapter 24 . 6/8/2014
DarkLinkBlade chapter 24 . 1/5/2014
Awesome story. I thought the ascended beast. It be super cool if it made another appearance. Anyways... Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
BeastboyRaven10 chapter 24 . 7/18/2013
I cant wait i for you to finish i love the way you write the story!
iamking chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
i can never say no to a good "the beast" story.
Power345 chapter 24 . 6/11/2012
Dude I read all of this today. That's how awesome this story is. Actually you and The Flying Frog were two reasons that I made an account today, so thanks for writing and just being awesome. I will be sure to always review and and read and follow your other stories, so update soon. Oh and you can count me as one of your fans. Oh yeah one more just want to say I love what your love what your doing with the Beast I just hope he gets to interact more with Beast Boy, but that's up to you.
charliie chapter 12 . 3/8/2010
haha I think it was more of a hangout than a date, but wow Beastboy really does like Raven *sigh*
AnEmptySoul chapter 24 . 1/20/2010
I love the story, and i enjoyed it! i even saw your profile and i am a true BBXRae fan! so i would like to join! how about it? tell me your answer in a PM!

GoddessGidrah29

your true fan for ever!
Lord Black Wolf chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
wow
Butterfree chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Haha, I had a feeling this would be a dream the moment the story said that the two were laying in a field of flowers together under an oak tree XD

Interesting way to start so far, keep it up!

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
nekoken chapter 24 . 11/20/2009
Hey great chapter and I actually started out reading Ranma 1/2 stories. which are great, so I can see why you haven't been updating as much. Though I do love the teen titan stories If you want any suggestions for stories to read let me know or just some one to bounce Ideals off of. Keep up the good work and hope to see the next chapter soon
Wolvmbm chapter 24 . 11/18/2009
So Galor and the Titans have finally met, but can they muster enough strength to save Raven ? :(

Can Beast boy truly control his Beastal side to save the girl he loves ? :(

Plus will the Robin and Raven fans get through their heads that it's over ? :(

I must say it does seem like the start of a huge fight coming up in the next chapter and I wish to encourage you upon continuing this great story of yours the best way you can. ;)
Denalien chapter 24 . 11/17/2009
COOL BRO!

I'M SO GLAD YOU DID IT!

BUT please continue Gender Bend Love! It was my favourite, because i always dreamt of a story like that!It had everything!

BeastBoy going mad and posessed,Raven suffering from a mistake, and BG! :D

please continue that too! :D

*making puppy eyes*
Gui Zhang chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Hahahaha. The popcorn on Robins head is hilarious. A years gonna pass before he finds out about it. A nice chapter. Just watch out for certain words. (Spelling, :P) I made the 200th review last time! Cool chapter. :) :D
Gui Zhang chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Wow this was very funny. Especially the air guitar. This is one of the best comedy Teen Titans fanfic I've ever read. There are few tiny spelling mistakes but other than that this really makes me laugh. They resemble the characters from the show, so I guess they're not out of character (in my opinion). Hope Raven'll go easy on Beast Boy and not cause him any serious injury. :P :) 8D
nekoken chapter 23 . 8/31/2009
Hey Liked the story had some very good Ideals, loved the fluff. Have to say your writing improved a lot through out the story. Even if it still isn't perfect you still made leaps and bounds with your writing skills. So keep up the good work and I would suggest getting a beta reader to go over your story most of the errors were Little things that are easy to catch. which is a shame because your story has a lot of potential and those errors pull the reader out of the story and makes it so you cant immerse yourself into it.