Reviews for Sunrise
taylorlautnerforever chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
i love this story! keep writing
Kyori Uchiha of the Sand chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
Just to let you know, it's the people from brooklyn with the accents.I should know my mom lived there. Anyway it good.
Kayla Elise chapter 19 . 7/27/2008
Oh, I loved Edward in this chap. Just the mere THOUGHT of him as a father and rescuing her...gosh...so well written, my heart was fluttering. I wasn't going to review until i reached the third part, but this couldn't wait. I love Matt and Edward in this story, its so good.

Spack
nalaniekeala chapter 19 . 7/21/2008
I absolutely love your stories - I've read both Moonrise and Sunrise in about a day and I'm anxious to get started on the next one as soon as I finish Sunrise. I had to laugh though at your note about Barlow Girl since you also use songs by Skillet and they're a Christian band as well. :) Don't ever apologize for using something that fits into your story. It's your story and a Christian song might just be part of a much bigger plan to reach a reader that needs to hear the right Message.
Katxo chapter 23 . 6/24/2008
i'm found this series just last night but i love it. Great work! :)
Lilly chapter 12 . 6/17/2008
Oh. My .Bob. (Yeah, it's instead of the other word.) THIS IS THE BEST TWILIGHT FANFIC I'VE EVER READ! (sorry, i'm overly excited 'cause school's ending in a few days.)
indigenousbleu chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
:] WILL read more l8r
imagine.me.free chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
well me again :D i promise i wont babble like last time just a quick great job and keep up the stupendously awesome work! :P
Sugababy87 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
You know, I don't think that Matthias is such an awlful person. I think that his servitude to the Volturi has made his hard and angry in a way. But deep down he seems like a good guy.
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 23 . 6/4/2008
Yeah! Great summary! But... what on earth is the powder keg?
charlycullen261294uk chapter 22 . 5/31/2008
Amazing, I love your writing!

charlycullen
ellabobella chapter 22 . 5/28/2008
Omg, the ending was perfect! Great job, I love this story. It's one of my absolute favorites, hands down!
Cheri chapter 22 . 5/23/2008
dude, really loved it! AWSOME.

hahas, maybe the next time you can write about the Volturi. Cos thinking abt it, the whole MattXCara thing makes the Volturi look like a fool. Like Aro and Caius and stuff. It's like I'm thinking through the eyes of the Volturi and I'm wondering: 'I'm not let thins gonna happe under my roof!' It's like the Volturi have no control over their 'monions'. So like maybe have the Volturi conspire to break up our lovely couple and pit them against each other so in the end they'll work for the Volturi instead.

Oh, and it'd be nice to add in an aftermath. Like WOULD MATT MARRY CARA? Damn, it'd be nice to start a family on their own. Would Matt move in with the Cullens? Would he adopt their vegan diet? So many lovely family probelms to deal with :)
Kason08 chapter 22 . 5/9/2008
The end? :'( but... but... what happens to Cara and Matt? They don't escape the Volturi? What about the Cullens? They just got her back and then she leaves again! Does she ever see them again? And what about Jamie and Alex? And what about the pack? Does she ever see any of them ever again? This can't be the end... *cries* Why does it have to be the end? Please don't let it be the end!
SukiRin chapter 22 . 5/9/2008
nice one once again..i love it...