Reviews for Tenacity
SwAlLoWiNg DaNtE chapter 93 . 10/16
I remember seeing this and binge reading for the first time. I loved everything about this story and the way the characters makes me feel. I can't wait to see what else you have in store. Keep it up
So glad I picked this up again.

Had I known this was Clack I would have read it ages ago... I am sorry.
opalcakes chapter 93 . 9/23
So, I've been binge reading this fic for the past couple of days and I have to say congrats on not having anyone vomit in the most recent chapter. I kid, but I do have to say I didn't expect her to be around too (granted this is a fic where Zack is alive so anything is possible. I mean you could have Sephiroth dressed as Ronald Mc Donald and I'd still read it).

Anyway, thank you for updating this hella good fic and I look forward to what happens next!
Dark Traveler chapter 93 . 9/20
holy crap you're so good at creating suspense, UGH I LOVE IT
durgavent chapter 93 . 9/19
This was an emotional ride in a gleefully sadistic way. The time span of Raidens death to Jessies was such a blur I felt like Rufus registering everything haha, wonderfully written as always.

I even hissed a little bit when Lucretia appeared. The way you did the Build up was so deliciously satisfying.
Took me about a week to read this. I remember reading this a few years ago but something put me off and I decided not to continue reading it (cannot remember anymore why though). Thought I'd give it a try again.

Plot wise, the story is good. The writing is good too. The only issue I have with this fic is that I feel you didn't do justice to some of the characters.. Tifa especially. Not a fan of how you write Yuffie either. Some of the other characters feel off sometimes, like the interactions, they don't feel natural. There are a few typos here and there, it's easy to fix but it bothered me sometimes. I think I saw Angeal written as Angela at one point.

Overall, the story is really good. The twists are the best part.
damagectrl.07 chapter 93 . 9/15

I don't even know where to begin.

I started reading this story 6 days ago, I just finished catching up to the latest chapter last night and a day later a new chapter is posted! I am so overwhelmed. It's been a rollercoaster of emotions reading this story. So I guess I'll start by thanking you. Thank you for all the time and effort you've put into writing this amazing fic. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. This fic has been several years in the making, and I really wish I had read this earlier! But I'm definitely on for the ride, I can't wait to see what happens next. The past few chapters have been filled with so many twists that are smartly laid down. I'm glad that you still have the drive to finish this fic, I know it's not easy. I'm rambling here already but yeah, thank you so much. You are awesome. Great job and kudos for all the hard work you've put into this. You deserve all the love, because of the passion you've put into this story.

There's a lot I love about this story. The interactions, the way you write the characters, the plot, all the twists and the turns.. This is a brilliantly written fic.

My favorite chapter thus far would be chapter 85 - Rebirth Four. You really had me there. I love the Turks, and it was really interesting how they could not do assignments related to certain people, and who these people are. I really liked the idea.

I have no issues with any of the pairings of this fic. I actually like Vincent and Aerith.. idk I love Vincent and I just want him to be happy lol. I also like the idea of Kunsel and Cissnei. I loved them Crisis Core and I'm glad they have a part in your story.

Good job on the characters. You made me hate Lucrecia even more now lol.

Anyway, I feel like there's still a lot I want to say but I can't seem to remember all of them. I'm typing this review quickly at work haha. But in summary, I have nothing but love and praise for this fic. There's so many things I love, wish I could list them down for you! But expect reviews from me for all the upcoming chapters you have in store.

So yeah, thanks again and I look forward to the next chapter!
naru-chan 92 chapter 93 . 9/15
I did NOT expect Lucrecia...
SakuraDreams chapter 92 . 9/10
I'm sorely behind on this fic, but I wanted to know I appreciate you!
Amarissia chapter 91 . 8/27
SAI! Cloud incoming in three, two...

Cloud: "SQUEEZE ME!"
Zack: *smile* "Hey, pretty lady, how you been?"
Genesis: *sticks out butt for attention*
Sephiroth: "..."

An update is like an unexpected gift every time. Cid cracks me up, and I loved the glimpse inside the girl's head. I need this story in novel format (signed by you of course) so I can keep it with me and reread and underline my favorite lines. I LOVE YOOOOU!

Angeal: *smiles, waves*
P L E A S E chapter 90 . 8/20
EyerIsis chapter 75 . 6/22
I really really like the chemistry coming and going between Reno and Zack. I have never thought of them this way before I read your awesome work. I know that the main couple in this story is Zack amd Cloud, but... but I feel way more attached to Reno. Will there be anymore Zack and Reno in this work? If not, could you perhaps... write an original story which has Zack and Reno as the main? Or someone please write them. I love this story not just because of them but also because it shows every characters' mindsets and relationships. And Zack's insanity that he always preserve inside of him. Thank you and live you
Amarissia chapter 90 . 6/17
Screw you, FF, I'll review twice if I want.

Crazy Genesis always spices things up. I love Angeal speaking through Zack (big surprise, I'm always down for Angeal being inside Zack, hee), and probably what got to me the most, oddly enough, was the quiet little moment of Tifa mourning for her father. I don't think I've ever seen her get the chance.

I am so glad you're back. It's like the fandom is breathing again.
Gumosia chapter 88 . 5/17