Reviews for Tenacity
Zets chapter 93 . 6/16
Omg it's a joy to see this continuing, I would love to follow this to the end, this is the first review I've ever written but I've followed this story for nearly a decade. I love it so much and the twists are great, I can't wait to see more!
Noctisnyx chapter 93 . 3/13
Where to begin. First of all, super impressed at the length of this fic, not to mention all the years you've put into this story. Second, you absolutely nailed what FFVII's story would be had Zack not died. He's my absolute favorite character, and you did him great justice. I salute you! Not to mention the subtleties! Totally unpredictable, but not random either. The signs have always been there, and then when there is a plot twist, one realizes that the signs were always there! My favorite was Cloud's inconsistencies. I would find some odd bits and pieces and I would file them away as important later on, but then BAM! It turns out that he had some of Genesis in him. Totally unexpected! Can't wait to read more from you!
ShadowMellow chapter 1 . 2/14
THIS IS STILL BEING UPDATED?! MY LIFE IS BLESSED THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
I read this story like 6 years ago but I dropped it along the way but I remember that it's super interesting. I'm so happy that you're still updating even after all this time, I call that dedication to the craft! Since you edited the chapters, I'm going to read it all over again because i enjoy it so much. Again, thank you for making this incredible monster of a story!
Guest chapter 93 . 12/23/2016
Woah. That was a lot of stuff going down.
I loved the part where Tseng's loyalties to his family was explained to be worth more than the place he grew up and made his home in. Deep stuff.
Thank you so much for the chapter!
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 93 . 10/30/2016
So glad this is still going on! The twists keep me wanting more. You're doing a great job!
SwAlLoWiNg DaNtE chapter 93 . 10/16/2016
I remember seeing this and binge reading for the first time. I loved everything about this story and the way the characters makes me feel. I can't wait to see what else you have in store. Keep it up
Guest chapter 93 . 10/4/2016
So glad I picked this up again.

PLEASE GIMMIE MOAR TENACITY!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Had I known this was Clack I would have read it ages ago... I am sorry.
opalcakes chapter 93 . 9/23/2016
So, I've been binge reading this fic for the past couple of days and I have to say congrats on not having anyone vomit in the most recent chapter. I kid, but I do have to say I didn't expect her to be around too (granted this is a fic where Zack is alive so anything is possible. I mean you could have Sephiroth dressed as Ronald Mc Donald and I'd still read it).

Anyway, thank you for updating this hella good fic and I look forward to what happens next!
Dark Traveler chapter 93 . 9/20/2016
holy crap you're so good at creating suspense, UGH I LOVE IT
durgavent chapter 93 . 9/19/2016
This was an emotional ride in a gleefully sadistic way. The time span of Raidens death to Jessies was such a blur I felt like Rufus registering everything haha, wonderfully written as always.

I even hissed a little bit when Lucretia appeared. The way you did the Build up was so deliciously satisfying.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Took me about a week to read this. I remember reading this a few years ago but something put me off and I decided not to continue reading it (cannot remember anymore why though). Thought I'd give it a try again.

Plot wise, the story is good. The writing is good too. The only issue I have with this fic is that I feel you didn't do justice to some of the characters.. Tifa especially. Not a fan of how you write Yuffie either. Some of the other characters feel off sometimes, like the interactions, they don't feel natural. There are a few typos here and there, it's easy to fix but it bothered me sometimes. I think I saw Angeal written as Angela at one point.

Overall, the story is really good. The twists are the best part.
damagectrl.07 chapter 93 . 9/15/2016
Hey!

I don't even know where to begin.

I started reading this story 6 days ago, I just finished catching up to the latest chapter last night and a day later a new chapter is posted! I am so overwhelmed. It's been a rollercoaster of emotions reading this story. So I guess I'll start by thanking you. Thank you for all the time and effort you've put into writing this amazing fic. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. This fic has been several years in the making, and I really wish I had read this earlier! But I'm definitely on for the ride, I can't wait to see what happens next. The past few chapters have been filled with so many twists that are smartly laid down. I'm glad that you still have the drive to finish this fic, I know it's not easy. I'm rambling here already but yeah, thank you so much. You are awesome. Great job and kudos for all the hard work you've put into this. You deserve all the love, because of the passion you've put into this story.

There's a lot I love about this story. The interactions, the way you write the characters, the plot, all the twists and the turns.. This is a brilliantly written fic.

My favorite chapter thus far would be chapter 85 - Rebirth Four. You really had me there. I love the Turks, and it was really interesting how they could not do assignments related to certain people, and who these people are. I really liked the idea.

I have no issues with any of the pairings of this fic. I actually like Vincent and Aerith.. idk I love Vincent and I just want him to be happy lol. I also like the idea of Kunsel and Cissnei. I loved them Crisis Core and I'm glad they have a part in your story.

Good job on the characters. You made me hate Lucrecia even more now lol.

Anyway, I feel like there's still a lot I want to say but I can't seem to remember all of them. I'm typing this review quickly at work haha. But in summary, I have nothing but love and praise for this fic. There's so many things I love, wish I could list them down for you! But expect reviews from me for all the upcoming chapters you have in store.

So yeah, thanks again and I look forward to the next chapter!
naru-chan 92 chapter 93 . 9/15/2016
I did NOT expect Lucrecia...
SakuraDreams chapter 92 . 9/10/2016
I'm sorely behind on this fic, but I wanted to know I appreciate you!
1,962 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »