Reviews for I Live On
...Just once dammit... Just once I want Madara to get Bitch-slapped to hell and STAY there... Am I really asking for too much?
forgot password chapter 34 . 5/22
are you dead?
Nice touch with the brain chemistry thing, dude. Could've made the explanation a little longer but that's just me
shit fic
Squarekiddo chapter 9 . 2/23
... I really want to rant and insult you right now, the amount of stupid in this fic is overwhelming me, but Im doing my best here to not latch out in anger, so instead I will stop reading this monstrosity and take solace in the fact that there seems to be many people who enjoy this story and im merely the the minority, bye.
Squarekiddo chapter 8 . 2/23
... What. The. Fuck? That was hell... and still you make Sasuke go get him, from HELL, whats the fucking point of hell if its that fucking simply to get someone from it, you know what, thats bullshit, Hell is being seen as somekind of meh-bullshit, hell is supposed to be feared not... Nevermind this was simply stupid.
Squarekiddo chapter 7 . 2/23
I liked this chapter alot better, I like that you stress the fact that Naruto isnt a 100% and that his currently injured.
Squarekiddo chapter 6 . 2/23
Yes youre right that would have been very sad if it made any actual sense, the fact that it was forced drama really put a damper on it.
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 2/23
To bad about Sakura, she dosnt fit, you cant go on and on about Sakuras changes and so ong, but you cant actually change that much without making her a new person that just so happens to be named Sakura.

Point being Sakura isnt a Shinigami material now is she? shes a medic with a strong Taijutsu, dosnt make much sense to me to put her in, but tis your story, and you obviously want her there so alright I guess, dosnt matter to me really, I already stated I dont like this harem bussnies, because its done so very wrong.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 2/23
Im abit sad that its a Harem, and that its so close to canon Bleach, I would have liked him to trained a couple of hundred years and then go with Kisuke and Yoruichi to Karakura when Soul society is corrupt. but oh well.
Chillman22 chapter 25 . 2/7
I don't know why but in this chapter it almost feels like you gave Naruto a certain "Merc with a mouth" personality, I mean, yeah, ok, he doesn't break the 4th wall, but everything else, well... Got that kinda feeling to it, ya know. _'
Old Gregggg chapter 11 . 1/22
This story went from amazing to horrid in the span of three chapters it's no wonder this was abandoned!
Gold Testament chapter 13 . 1/13
A lot of guys prefer tomboys like Tatsuki. Orihime's too much like Hinata, only a little more bubblebrained.
Gold Testament chapter 10 . 1/13
Kurama hollowfication.
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 1/13
Would've been a better ending if you had Naruto pass out only for Kukaku to catch him.
2,633 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »