Reviews for I Live On
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 34 . 4/15
This story was really a good read. All chapters were great. Hope you would continue this story and update it again soon. Keep up the good work and good luck.
tylerbraden13 chapter 1 . 3/31
terrible
Hipnyah chapter 14 . 3/21
it was Ochoa what was going to hasten because you telegraphed your punches so to speak lol. you don't bring up information unless it's important soon and you don't let the plot unfold naturally by giving the knowledge behind what's going on then explaining how it's happening. like for example you should have spent more time explaining YOUR take on the Naruto world and it's subtle differences so when people die it felt like stir progression not a piece ofa hint as you what's going on. now that said it's a great story and fun to read. I like the way it feels in general just needs depth. very entertaining
kdtarodekar chapter 19 . 2/9
would have been nice fic if naruto only loved one or atmost two nearly has 6 girlfriends!
Bosma17 chapter 34 . 12/17/2016
Please continue this story it is really really good
tembulon2.0 chapter 11 . 12/5/2016
Childishly disappointing. It's just a shounen put in words. Has no spark
rainermoreno chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Love this fic. One of the fist naruto x bleach croosovers I read.
indra uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
wow you just made naruto the biggest man whore in the fic while it is good story you basically ruined it with useless harem.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/23/2016
...Just once dammit... Just once I want Madara to get Bitch-slapped to hell and STAY there... Am I really asking for too much?
forgot password chapter 34 . 5/22/2016
are you dead?
Guest chapter 23 . 4/29/2016
Nice touch with the brain chemistry thing, dude. Could've made the explanation a little longer but that's just me
Guest chapter 34 . 4/8/2016
shit fic
Squarekiddo chapter 9 . 2/23/2016
... I really want to rant and insult you right now, the amount of stupid in this fic is overwhelming me, but Im doing my best here to not latch out in anger, so instead I will stop reading this monstrosity and take solace in the fact that there seems to be many people who enjoy this story and im merely the the minority, bye.
Squarekiddo chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
... What. The. Fuck? That was hell... and still you make Sasuke go get him, from HELL, whats the fucking point of hell if its that fucking simply to get someone from it, you know what, thats bullshit, Hell is being seen as somekind of meh-bullshit, hell is supposed to be feared not... Nevermind this was simply stupid.
Squarekiddo chapter 7 . 2/23/2016
I liked this chapter alot better, I like that you stress the fact that Naruto isnt a 100% and that his currently injured.
2,641 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »