Reviews for The Blanket
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 1/9
Very Sweet and Caring
JasmineHoran chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I love love love this fanfic! Way better than my lief and jasmine fanfic " under the stars". This story was one of the reasons I joined fanfiction. Net! I found out that I wasn't the only person with the urge to write deltora quest fanfiction! Love this!
jackie.rae.3382 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
you should make a sequale like what happens when they get soaked
SennaOFdel chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
AWESOME! -Erin
Maddison chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
MY GOD BARDA U R EVIL XD
jasmine chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
please wirte another chapter if you dont mind
jasmine chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
it wierd i have the same name as her but another chapter please if you dont mind please thanks jas
JC chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I loved the ending, it was so funny

but i would've liked to see liefs and jasmines reaction to see barda alive and well (and looking like a drowned rat LOL)

Overall, it's a good little ficlet

XD
D chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I

Stinkin'

Love

U

D chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Thank stinkin' god. I hate ols!
moxie sauce chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Aw Barda! You HAD to ruin the moment.

great fic! ;)
dude chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Make another story of Lief and Jasmine but this time try to make it more fluffy please
Jasmine Wanderer chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I LOVE YOU SUMMONER YUNA FFX!

This fic rocks. But I agree with ShanaSakuraGirl about the ending. Tie Barda up and throw him into the water too! This is the kind of Jief romance I love, so keep writing. LOL I love how Jasmine is trying to get Lief to go under the blanket but he's way too polite. Write a collection of fics like this, that would make me oh-so-happy.

-JW

(That's the longest review I've written today)
Monkey chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This story is really awesome! I totally love it;)!
deltora quest rools chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Good kinda makes sense in a way that maybe it is maybe it isn't true kind of in my opinion it was a sweet the other part at the end was really funny!:):):)