Reviews for White
The Pink Archer chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
YES YOU SHOULD TOTALLY WRIGHT SEQUEL! I love Bridge/Syd stories which is why I'm dissappointed that there are little stories about them. I actually HATE Bridge/z and Sky/Syd stories not that I don't like them I actually like Sky/Z.
Blackguard chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
interesting story, bit confusing as i am wondering who it was that attack Syd, but the prospect of a Bridge/Syd pairing is awesome. Me thinks a sequal would be awesome to see
mary chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
awesome keep on writing
McMarvel chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
wow its really good :D there should definitely be a sequel, your writing is really good too :P
star-dreamer09 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I love the dark style of writting. It's well written and very intense. The symbolism to colors is great...I'm debating if I would like it as a oneshot or a sequal. Either way would be good. I like the idea of leaving the reader with questions to the ending, but I would also like the idea of venturing further into the angst. I'm at a cross road so whatever you decide will be great! Keep up the great writting!

*Star
Terrific Tina chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I'm... confused. The writing looks good, but I'm hopelessly confused! Who did she hit with the tiled fist?