Reviews for Tomorrow
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
My favorite line: Sam could see the gears in Dean's head switching - Plan B: Immediate Evacuation from Areas Affected by Unwanted Conversations

Great story! I enjoyed it.
hermitme chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This was really good. I wish we'd seen this on the show. Good job touching on the emotions of both guys.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
That was really, really good. It was totally in character and I could see & hear the boys as I read.

It had the perfect mix of banter and emotion, and I have to admit I may even have had a little something in my eye when Sam had that revelation at the end, about Dean still being there for years to come..

Really fantastic story - thanks for sharing! :)
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Loved it :)
Manavie chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
That was really awesome. I liked it a lot. Great job and keep up the good job.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Great tag to one of my favourite episodes. I love this - it's very original and you do an awesome job tying it to so many of the themes we see in AHBL2! You really drive home how much Kripke pays attention to his over all story arc - I'm so glad that you posted this now. One thing that no one has really explored about this episode that you touch on as well is the fact that Dean has to be hurting over the silence from John. And there had to be some side effects to that second encounter with the reaper. thanks again for a great read...
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Loved it! Great job.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
NJKJo chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
aw that was really sweet! i loved it! great job.