Reviews for Wildfire
Cutter12 chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Toby seemed like a nice guy who just just was doing something stupid and dangerous to himself and others. So, I guess it was a good thing that Don didn't promise not to ever go after him. If Toby would have been successful his first time, he may have gotten bigger and bolder with his drug dealings. Looking forward to reading your next story. :)
Cairis Rin chapter 6 . 11/30/2007
Very interesting. And very well done. I've greatly enjoyed reading this. :)
coconut-dreamer chapter 6 . 10/11/2007
Good story, well written.

While I love seeing new stories from you, now I really can't wait to read your next one.
luvnumb3rs chapter 6 . 10/10/2007
THis was a good story.
zomish chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
Good ending to this story. I also am glad that Don didn't have to wrestle with his emotions when dealing with Toby. Thanks
Serialgal chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
Your 'something different' was very nice - enjoyed it thoroughly.
newgal chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
Really enjoyed this.
Magister Equitum chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
The Don Eppes Anomaly. Hmm.. very fitting for what our guy does and how he gets away. Nice chapter to round everything out, and I am excited for the next story you have for us. Shame on you for threatning Alan! ;)
Kiki Cabou chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
Nicely done. You have a very good eye for police procedure and detail. It's the little dispassionate snippets - statistics about disarmed LEOs, Megan parking in the police only parking spot, the radio communications, etc. - that give this tale its authenticity. I remember reading "A Nice Day Out." It was good (I hope I reviewed - I'm going to check) and it was nice to see some more closure here, with Cam surviving that mess and coming back to help Don. ;)
Zubeneschamali chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
Great story. I liked that the "bad guy" wasn't really that bad, and I liked seeing Cam again. But that last line of your author's note was more than a little ominous...
Synbou chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
I really liked the ending! Good work!

Now, as for your new story... Don action/angst Don storyline always works for me... But be kind to Alan ;-)
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
Sorry to see this one end so soon, but glad to hear there is another one in the wings. I liked the way this one ended and was happy Toby was caught but was getting off light. The last scene with Don and Charlie at the hospital was great. It was very real.

Don't mind my short sentences. It's 5am. Not quite awake yet.

Well done. Can't wait for the next one.
Rinne chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
Great ending! Looking forward to more.
simanis chapter 6 . 10/8/2007
oh my goodness, will be anxiously waiting for your next story... boy oh boy... am I going to abandon my writing just to read all these wonderful stories... he he...

This is a very nice ending. Enjoyed it much..thanks Aleo. you write wonderfully.

:D
celadon chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
Ugh. Surgery. But it's still better than fire. I know you only have one chapter to go, so I'm really curious to see how you decide to resolve. I'm glad Don and Megan made it through their ordeal okay. Let's see how Toby does.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »