Reviews for Vision 2
TemariFire chapter 7 . 1/12
So wonderful :)
TemariFire chapter 1 . 1/12
I didn't know you made a sequel. So happy! Yay!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
Muito boa fiic, escreva mais, abra├žos
never114again chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
Loved it! !
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
I really liked it! I was sad when he said that she wasn't ready to be the lady of the west, but I assume he was trying to get her to say she loved him for him and not his title or status. :) I have no doubt she would be the lady of the west. Haha. Great story.
Emirazu chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
My apologies. Since I am deprived of sleep. I typed too fast. I meant SEX SHOULDN'T BE ACKNOWLEDGED AS WAY OF CLAIMING SOMEONE. (forgot to put D in the word acknowledge sorry) And btw, your first story, well, Sesshomaru was still not too much out of character there. He's still cold, emotionless and finds love, well, stupid. Here, on the other hand, he was so passionate, caring and stuff. It gave a more perception of him as becoming someone like his father but you know, he should've still possess the icy attitude he has. Well, I guess everyone will surely change after encountering his/her future mate from a time-travel journey thingy. Sorry for the long reviews, I've come to love reading RinXSesshomaru fics that's why. Bear with me pls.
Emirazu chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
It was uhm, a nice sequel. But I think you should portray your female protagonists in your future fictions, well, a bit stronger perhaps? I like the fact that Sesshomaru was Rin's knight-in-shining-armor, her prince charming, her protector and stuff, but that's the downfall of the story. Rin shouldn't be fainting or falling asleep all the time. She should have been a bit stronger, with regards to the fact that she's been taught self-defense right? And on your first story, the setting was inside the Western castle/empire or to be specific, Sesshomaru's chambers. Does that mean they'll be able to be back and announce their engagement then the mother would just accepted it? Lastly, SEX SHOULDN'T BE ACKNOWLEDGE AS WAY OF CLAIMING SOMEONE. I mean, Sesshomaru's totally out of character. The fact that he's way too lecherous and stuff. But hey! These are just suggestions since I pulled an all-nighter just to finish the 2 stories. Nonetheless, good job. A bit of grammar mistakes and it'll be flawless. Lots of love!
Kibachow chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
This was very very good. I not sure if you are still writing or not but I want to say that this was one of the better Rin an Sesshy stories that I have read. It was very well written. Thanks for writing this!
Peachie-Trishie chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
I absolutely adored this sequel! I love this fic!
Mary chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Is a sequel for this amazing story?
trinity456 chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
One of the most Beautiful fanfictions I've ever read. Hands down. Simple, short and amazing.
courtneyhamilton1212 chapter 7 . 9/14/2013