Reviews for Some things are cliches for a reason
ccase13 chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
A lovely story of young Dean and Sam. John must have relented too and let him play soccer at some point since the boys found Sam's soccer trophy in their father's storage area.
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
'Xander and Red Headed Willow" huh? You totally must be a Buffy fan too! That's awesome! I love Buffy as well. Anyway this is fantastic. I always felt sorry for Sammy. He never got the same things as DEan did because Dean being older got a normal dad for a while. Sammy got none of that. I always got angry at John because everybody else knew that but John who should hvae really figured it out. Great Job!
Star Mage1 chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Oh god that part at the end had me laughing hard.
Merisha chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
I loved the last line ... it's so appropriate for Dean saying "Vampires! It gets funnier every time I hear it." LOL ;0)
RedDragen chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
I would love to see what happens next
Scullspeare chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
Great take on the Winchester family dynamic. I especially like the multi-faceted John - too often he's presented as a one-dimensional asshole. Oh he has his assholic moments (not sure Oxford recognizes the adjective form of asshole but I like it so I'm running with it) but I cut him some slack because, in one night, he went from Joe Average to Johnny Demon-hunter, not to mention sole-provider/protector for two kids under the age of 5. You captured that part of John really well. Good job.
turnonmy-charm chapter 2 . 10/4/2007