Reviews for Return and Renew
Dragolover1 chapter 22 . 4/15
I'd like to see this continued, please.
Hana13 chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
Update! It's been so long! T-T
Lloyd chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
Well what are you waiting for update update update update update update update update update I can't wait to read more this is one of my faves
The White Wolf named Alex chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
Good story. I'm glad you chose Zen-Aku as one of the main characters. He's one of my favorite characters besides Doggie Cruger, Alpha 5, and the whole ranger team from season one of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (and Rita Repulsa).
Metis-domo chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
Woow so cool...
Guest chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! IT'S BEEN SO LONG!
GoseiShinkenPink chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE MOTHER FUVKING UPDATE
misteriosayuri chapter 22 . 8/30/2012
up date
littledannyd chapter 22 . 4/14/2011
Well what can I say that hasn't already been said? Really great story so far, I just love it. Looking forward to the final few chapters, please update soon.
sulfur angel chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
I just finished reading this chapter.

...And I don't remember my pants fitting this tightly when I began.

Excellent work.
GreyHorseRanger01 chapter 21 . 2/19/2010
Holy crap! I love this! I loved you brought in Merrick! Though, I do have one question... If Zen-Aku has a muzzle, how does kiss him and how does kiss back, you know, if he has a muzzle?

You write really well! Please keep writing and Update soon!

Bye,

GreyHorseRanger01

P.S. Bet you can tell I love Power Rangers, huh?

P.P.S. The Grey Horse Ranger is a ranger I created in my head. In case you were wondering...
Warstock-Leonhart chapter 21 . 11/21/2009
Then, until you find your wording, we shall wait. even if you think it's unimaginative it's might be for author/readers like myself. I just loved that story from the start and I will wait until you return and renew this story :P

Warstock
ColinatorGX chapter 20 . 8/28/2009
The Savagezord? I dunno xD

Anyways, this is a pretty nice story, and I'm actually dying for more of it, since I'm really liking it.

I like authors who paint Zen-Aku in a positive light, he deserves to be treated as the human-like soul that he is, not a bloodthirsty org.
tain89 chapter 20 . 8/3/2009
Awesome chap! Yay...Zen's back! Can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the awesome work.
gesaris chapter 20 . 7/15/2009
yay awesome chapter and zen is back yes cant wait for the next chapter