Reviews for Return and Renew
ngrasser506 chapter 22 . 8/3
Make more plz
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Dragoon of Kaos chapter 22 . 1/6
great story were you ever going to come back to it and finish or was it just being left unfinish like this?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Me again. I can't believe it! It's been 5 years! More than 5 years! :( I beg you don't stop this. I bet he must have forgot his account or something. I love it and I'm so sad that you'll probably never update this again. If you ever read this message, I beg you to just finish it. I don't care if you do it quickly, I just want to feel whole complete. I plan on writing my own but I have no inspiration. I am no writer but I wanted to have my own story.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/23/2015
I'm loving this too much. I really am not sure how long it has been since your last but I beg of you not to stop the story. At least you kinda ended it on a happy note for everyone on the good side. I have a little idea which you might like. Maybe once all of the orgs other than Zen Aku are killed, maybe he could lose his horn. Or maybe something to do with the sacred water in the animarium. He really doesn't like it. Maybe it could go due to the fact that he is good. I don't know but I love you and your story!
Dragolover1 chapter 22 . 4/15/2015
I'd like to see this continued, please.
Hana13 chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
Update! It's been so long! T-T
Lloyd chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
Well what are you waiting for update update update update update update update update update I can't wait to read more this is one of my faves
The White Wolf named Alex chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
Good story. I'm glad you chose Zen-Aku as one of the main characters. He's one of my favorite characters besides Doggie Cruger, Alpha 5, and the whole ranger team from season one of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (and Rita Repulsa).
Metis-domo chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
Woow so cool...
Guest chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! IT'S BEEN SO LONG!
GoseiShinkenPink chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE MOTHER FUVKING UPDATE
misteriosayuri chapter 22 . 8/30/2012
up date
littledannyd chapter 22 . 4/14/2011
Well what can I say that hasn't already been said? Really great story so far, I just love it. Looking forward to the final few chapters, please update soon.
sulfur angel chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
I just finished reading this chapter.

...And I don't remember my pants fitting this tightly when I began.

Excellent work.