Reviews for Return and Renew
GreyHorseRanger01 chapter 21 . 2/19/2010
Holy crap! I love this! I loved you brought in Merrick! Though, I do have one question... If Zen-Aku has a muzzle, how does kiss him and how does kiss back, you know, if he has a muzzle?

You write really well! Please keep writing and Update soon!

P.S. Bet you can tell I love Power Rangers, huh?

P.P.S. The Grey Horse Ranger is a ranger I created in my head. In case you were wondering...
Warstock-Leonhart chapter 21 . 11/21/2009
Then, until you find your wording, we shall wait. even if you think it's unimaginative it's might be for author/readers like myself. I just loved that story from the start and I will wait until you return and renew this story :P

ColinatorGX chapter 20 . 8/28/2009
The Savagezord? I dunno xD

Anyways, this is a pretty nice story, and I'm actually dying for more of it, since I'm really liking it.

I like authors who paint Zen-Aku in a positive light, he deserves to be treated as the human-like soul that he is, not a bloodthirsty org.
tain89 chapter 20 . 8/3/2009
Awesome chap! Yay...Zen's back! Can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the awesome work.
gesaris chapter 20 . 7/15/2009
yay awesome chapter and zen is back yes cant wait for the next chapter
gesaris chapter 19 . 7/6/2009
great chapter i really liked it but when are you gonna finish it i would like to know how it all ends
tain89 chapter 19 . 4/25/2009
Amazingly Great story! Poor Zen-Aku. Will he be alright? Will they still be together after every thing is over? What will Merrick think of them being together? What will the rangers do now? Will the humans turned to orgs be alright? What will the real ones do? Zen-Aku's the best! I CAN'T WAIT for the next chap! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update again soon! And Keep up the good work!
blood shifter chapter 16 . 10/20/2008
well, thats really gotta suck. awesome chapter. keep up the good work. update soon please.
GinaStar chapter 16 . 10/20/2008
Excellent! Very well written!
GinaStar chapter 15 . 8/11/2008
Excellent! Very well written! Nicely thought out monsters ;)
blood shifter chapter 15 . 8/10/2008
awesome chapter. update soon please.
blood shifter chapter 14 . 5/14/2008
bet shane is feeling like shit right now. awesome chapter. update soon please.
blood shifter chapter 13 . 4/3/2008
that was very good. this is gonna make things a lot more interesting. awesome chapter. please update soon.
GinaStar chapter 13 . 4/3/2008
;) very good! I liked it!
GinaStar chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
AAW! Cute! Though I can't wait to find out who the other Wolf Duke Org is ;)
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »