Reviews for Return and Renew
blood shifter chapter 12 . 3/7/2008
i think that went very well. wonder who that other guy was. please update soon. good job on the chapter.
GinaStar chapter 11 . 2/17/2008
lol...Too funny ;) At least Zen and Taylor are having a civil conversation ;)
CrystallineSparks chapter 11 . 2/17/2008
Ahh, and the story gets more complicated...and since when was Taylor the fashionist? xD

Update soon...euu hab kept me waiting for a long long time...xD
blood shifter chapter 11 . 2/16/2008
well, you can only imagine whats gonna happen once they're all together. secrets out. bummer. good job. keep it up.
blood shifter chapter 10 . 2/16/2008
things are getting so much more fun. wonder whats gonna happen next. good job. keep going.
GinaStar chapter 9 . 1/17/2008
lol..Why do I have the feeling that they are talking about two *different* orgs? lol! btw..consider this review of the first 9 chappies ;) just read all 9 ~ great story ;!
blood shifter chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
very good. uh-oh. trouble for alyssa. this is getting to be really exciting. keep going.
blood shifter chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
this story is very cute. i love it. please continue it.
KurenaiYuuki chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
Well well the ninja storm ranger's show up. This is interesting. very interesting. Update soon
KurenaiYuuki chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
love this story lemon and all. Update soon please
CrystallineSparks chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
*looks alarmed*

Hey, why am I the ONLY one who's reading this story? Heck, what the heck?

But anyway, I do NOT know If I should be happy that Cole moved out. Sigh.

Update soon!
CrystallineSparks chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
Ha ha ha,

Noticed that little note at the end, but anyway, don't tell me she will have something passionate with Zenaku when it's so totally wrong to DO IT with an ORG...at the very least she should DO It with Cole...hahaha...my mind is not on the straight and narrow...so forgive me...

And update soon!
CrystallineSparks chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
Yay, she's together with Cole, that's great!

Ahem, but anyway, that was a great chapter.

Update soon!

(Btw, put some jealousy in Zenaku will you? Cause that will totally shake the whole story!)
CrystallineSparks chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
Oh my gosh, I so totally noted the part where Alyssa commented on how Cole keeps forgetting his clothes at HER apartment...

What is up with that?

Don't tell me Cole has feelings for her?

(Well, that would be good, cause there can be a love triangle!)
LouC1985 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Hey,

Good story. Can't wait to read more.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3