Reviews for The Darkness
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Oh my goodness, that was powerful. I like the idea that to soem extent all of them are living a lie and putting on a front for everyone else, but no one will admit it.
HiddenDepths-x chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Wow. Wonderfully depressing, and I mean that in a good way! There's not much I can really say, other than you can absolutely tell you write poetry from this, because even though it's prose it has that really poetic feel to it that I love. Excellent.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Firstly, you can write just fine (or more than fine) without me, you know. ) But anyway, I love this, its emotion is so wonderfully portrayed, the reader feels for Hermione and can imagine exactly what she’s going through … to the point where you want to cry for her because it’s all so horribly tragic. Great work

-Cuba …x

PS. I’ll beta dance inside and your untitled RHr piece if you want. )
APpLeBun chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Poor Hermione. [

Anyway, I thought this was great. The whole idea is so poetically bleak - yet true. I don't think many people give much thought to the aftermath of the war. Even though it's over, it's affects remain, and I think you've accurately been able to capture a lot of that deep emotion. Nicely done.