Reviews for Our World
Whitefox209 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
I like how you make this story come to life and how all characters would really act. But there are a few things wrong. Kite would have noticed Fumikazus name and would've asked if he was Akiras brother. Ps Kite was in 8th grade when Akira was a freshman. So she would be a somphoro not a junior. But i still like how your doing this story so keep up the good work (_). Your friend Whitefox209
TheEndOfTomorrow chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
I remember seeing this story a long time ago, when I was busily crafting my own .hack fanfiction.

I then promptly had to drop it and tend to college and life, among other things. The fiction dragged out until about a year ago, when I finally, finally managed to finish it up.

This is not to pressure you, nor criticize you for the wait. I could not do either of those two things, given that I was in what I assume was something of a similar position. Consider this the support that it is meant to be. As another reviewer mentioned, I too shall bookmark this wonderful piece in the hopes that, someday, you can find the time and the muse to finish it.

It's a very well written .hack Kite/Blackrose fic. While I adore the couple, I'll consider your story the fic I couldn't write about them. I hope it can be finished, someday.

-TheEndOfTomorrow.
SweetSorrowIsMY2moro chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
I love this story I cant wait for the next chapter! Its my Fave KiteXBlackRose story yet!
Iris - Soul Guidance chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
Aww too bad Ryoko won Maybe BlackRose's wish should've included Kite's name in it? Do hope to see what happens in the next day

It's a good filler that should be an actual chappy :3
Garret Reyes chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
I really enjoy this story and I have some ideas for it. How about if Terajima transfers over to Kai's highschool and have a feud between Terajima and Akira for Kai. I also thought about Hagiya teaming up with Terajima so Hagiya gets Akira and Terajima gets Kai. I also thought about puting Yu-gi-oh cards in the story and the duel disks and the holograms and putting in duels between Kai and Hagiya for Akira and the same between Terajima and Akira for Kai I got the idea from a episode of Yu-gi-oh. Please give these ideas some thought.

Good Luck and stay tough.
Beowulf31486 chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
You have done a great job with this story so far. I love how you have developed the characters and the interactions that you set up. I also totally agree with you about the total lack of a pairing engine for .hack/. That has bothered me for a long time since there are so many characters to keep track of when you add the games, manga, and anime together. In any case, I hope that you eventually up-date this story. It is one of the better .hack/stories that I have read. Well, take care.
Rock-Nye chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
I'm gonna subscribe, on the off chance you remember this story and update. D

I really like this story. It's finally a believable version of a real-life relationship between BlackRose and Kite. Job well done. .
Miette-chan chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
Woot!, That was a nice feeling. I just read through your story all over again after finding it in my bookmarks. It's quite a shame though that I didn't find a new chapters. Still this is my favorite .hack fan fiction for sure.
animeboredstickman12123 chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
Yo! I must say, this is quite well done. No OOC whatsoever I can spot, love the POV's, and of course, plus for the KitexBlackrose pairing! X3 I'd kinda understand if you want to leave the story as is, but an update would most DEFINITELY be appreciated. One of the best KitexBlackrose pairings I've seen yet. My rating for this fic: 9/10. Later!

-A.N.I.M.E. S.T.I.C.K.M.A.N.-
Kairu Hanazuru chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
aw the ending is sweet but i think ya got it from legend of the twilight, but still i loved it (and blamung's events are always lame ,)
Kairu Hanazuru chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
yay for kite, and black rose this story is such a great one, i like how you use the different POV i feel like i know what their thinking (duh ,") but great job
Kairu Hanazuru chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
so far great ,
wind of the spirit king chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
I recently read a bunch of KiteXBR fics and this has been by far the best one I've read. You do an amazing job of staying true to the characters, even the minor ones. I'll finish it later, but I have to go to bed right now. Anyways, it has been a very enjoyable read so far and it's sweet to. Yes, I am a romantic. Who says guys can't be though?
Kyara313 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
REALLY good... update! Please! *puppy eyes*
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 6 . 7/3/2008
I like this fic, though the messenging kinda bores me, I like the overall plot I hope that you update soon, you have a good way with displaying the character and there emotions Even though the chapters are long (not that im complaining) I like there relationship :D

Please update soon, Akemi_Akira sent me this fic. I hardly read Hack/SIGN. fics, but this ones giving me second thoughts..

Oh, and happy -belated- birthday! 18 huh? Lucky b*. Lol, joking!

Panda-chan