Reviews for Faith in your Partner
Cutter12 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Yep, I agree... There needed to be more delving into the mindset of all the characters who were involved, especially David and Colby. You filled in the missing sentiment nicely. :)
epalladino chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Interesting followup to "Trust Metric" and subsequent episodes. The tension between David and Colby was palpable, as was David's frustration with himself. Even though I thought I had read all of your Numb3rs stories, I guess I missed a few. Thanks for posting this, Beth
spnMom chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
Aw, that is so sad. I love David and Colby together. The finale was so hard to take... but I was so glad that they made Colby a hero again. David's attitude bothered me too. Unless he thought Colby was an incredible actor, he had to believe that their friendship was real. Heck they watched each others' backs too long for it to not be real. Thanks for adding a bit more to those shows for us.
Francine S chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
omg, way too awesome, really enjoyed this story, was great, really liked the focus on how they were feeling, great story :)
Francine S chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
omg, that was the best ever, loved it, especialy the last bit, great as :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
Love the completeness your story adds to the episodes. Keep it coming please ?
Lutralutra chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
A melancholy ending, but somewhat hopeful, so I'm reasonably satisfied. I like that you made it realistic - you're right, it's not an easy conflict to deal with, not something you get over in an hour, and things just don't go back to the way they were before. A more definitely happy ending would have been nice, though...:P

Anyway, all in all, a sweet story. Favorites, here we come. :)
Zubeneschamali chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
I really liked this piece, esp. the second conversation between David and Colby. You've nailed their reactions perfectly, and although I might yet be surprised, I don't think we're going to see anything this detailed on the show, so it's great to see it here. Well done!
raiderettedrum chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
R David and Colby ever going to make up? Life really sucks whe FBI agent huh?
LOTRFaith chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
I am so glad you wrote and posted this! You are right, there are some things missing in the episode that you have very wonderfully filled in some gaps ;-) Job well done!
Serialgal chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Nice - a beautiful piece, with honest real emotions.
Magister Equitum chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Fab. follow up. I think you hit the emotions for every single one of them on the head. And Colby's proverbial question of would he do it again, was great. No doubt, that question and the different scenarios of each seperate answer have run through his mind.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
loved it hope u continue!
Sarai chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Nice!
coconut-dreamer chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Although I would love to see David forgive Colby straight away, in the real world that probably wouldn't happen. I love the way you delved into these emotions and betrayl. Well written.