Reviews for Piccolo, Creature of the Night
Vegeta Syed Putra chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Hoo~ee! Very creative!
FluffyBiscuits chapter 12 . 10/16/2008
Don't kill Gohan. He and Piccolo are awsome in this fic. I can't wait till Gohan transforms. I guess he'd be a black colored wolf and if he wanted to go into a super mode while wolf he'd turn yellow gold.
FluffyBiscuits chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
Is Piccolo a green werewolf when he transforms?
Amiko-san chapter 12 . 6/10/2008
Hmm, this is officially the first werewolf type of DBZ story I have read. Interesting and well writen, I would watch the grammar closely - and I only say this because I, too, have by own problems with grammar.

I would also watch using too many italicized thoughts, or at least too much at one time. I personally love using this to show thoughts in characters, but in my humble opinion if they think too much it becomes a little overwhelming. I am quilty of this myself, especially in my earlier posts.

Very good story, looking forward to more. LOVE the enterance of Gohan and any interactions he has with Piccolo. Those two are my favorite characters. Please take all this as just contructive critisism and dismiss any opinion you do not like. :D

Sorry it has taken me so long to review the two stories you posted but I have been diligently reading them for days now. I do like them very much, looking forward to more soon.

~Amiko
Space-Weazel chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This seems like a really good start to your fanfiction, it definitely has me interested as to what the outcome will be )~!
nodelinquent chapter 10 . 2/27/2008
It's so... Exciting! Made me giggle like a teenage girl (wait I AM a teenage girl xD).

Wow, making Gohan a werewulf really was a good plot twist (but I bet you're going hurt/kill him or somethin' _')

And I loved the part about the dragons :D and making Piccolo a politician...

And Krillin had a bigger role (at least in early chapters) :D yay!

hehe... Bacon xD

Geez, there's so much to comment on! But I did see some spelling wrongs ;P (just mocking ya).

Yeah, but this story just keeps getting better and better! I'll be sure to review future chapters! (for real this time)

/MangaMadde

P.S. By the way, would you like to be my beta reader? I've been working on a story for a while now... But I'm not sure it's good enough for posting... It's okay if you turn me dowm, or if you can't decide xD I'm sure you're busy with real life and school.
simba-rulz chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
I just ran across this story and love it! :D I'm hooked. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good work!
Ace chapter 9 . 12/9/2007
I like this story, it's very original. It's good that you make time for writing, even with school. Keep up the great work.
Justboy chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
Would like to say that you put piccolos brother as the fifth chapter for this, just thought you should know
Justboy chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
Hey just popping in again saying the good chapter review, and to say i think you should make another Z-fighter a werewolve! but no Vegeta in my opinion, to similar to the Buu saga
nodelinquent chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
Yay! Two more chapters :D

Sorry I didn't review earlier, I've been busy.

What has Piccolo gotten himself into? What a mess! (and awesome plot twist!) I noticed some spelling wrongs ;P just kidding.

By the way, congrats on that band thingie, I bet you deserved it :D

About your question, that would be an extreme plot twist... I don't know... Do what you feel right.

I'll be sure to read and review your future chapter as fast as I can.

/MangaMadde

PS: Adding this story to my favs because it's so good. ;)
Kingdom Hearts 3D rocks chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
I will probably nearly kill you if you turn any of the Z warriors into a Vampyre. I just don't want any of the Z warriors to be killed.
The Petulant Purple Princess chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
So far, I'm finding it interesting. But I have to wonder: What effect does the curse have on Piccolo? He isn't exactly human. I shall be keeping my eye on this!
Volcanic chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
I like it :) It has a good plot so far and although I am sad that it now seems like there will be few cannon characters I am looking foreward to new developments. Just remember to use more spacing between speach, it helps the flow of the story
Justboy chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
Yet again good chapter, but i have one tiny little question.

What time line is this set in?

You know after Buu, after Cell? Just something I was wondering.

Yet again nice update, hope to see more soon.