Reviews for Clash in the Land of Snow: Legacy Version!
Guest chapter 6 . 20h
Too funny! Haven't laughed this much reading a story lately!
Aotrs Commander chapter 36 . 3/26
It took me a while (and getting back into the series after a couple of year's hiatus) to be in the right mood to read the last three chapters (when I realised that, today, while browing completed fics that it WAS finished!), but I finally did it.

I had, in the length of time, forgotten about Bakeru ompletely, I'm afraid.

Kakashi, on the other hand, I'd been waiting for since he first vanished, and his re-entry was as spectacular as I'd expected.

The Legacy series was among some of the first Naruto fanfic I read, so it is impressive to see your bit finally come to a conclusion after a very impressive ten years later and exceeding in length the prior entries. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to make it so.
Futon Lord chapter 37 . 9/11/2017
Oh, this fanfiction completed! Wow, it's been a long time. I'm impressed you've stuck with it this long! The Legacy series were my first fanfics ever read, and the base that led me to fanfiction. Though I have long since moved on from fanfiction, those days remain fond memories. This is an offshoot by a different author, but I'm glad to see it has reached a conclusion. Congratulations!
TimeShifter chapter 36 . 9/8/2017
Wow, 10 years later and what a ride! I've already commented on most of the other twists, but I like that Kakashi pointed out how they all may be powerful, but completely failed their mission. And seeing him challenge Tsunade was a real surprise.

So will you be picking up Chuuten and finishing this series? It's been a few years since you mentioned that, but I'm hopeful you still plan to bring this awesome adventure across the finish line!
reality deviant chapter 36 . 9/8/2017
good fic, gz on finishing it.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 36 . 9/7/2017
...Wow. What a whopper of a chapter. And, like always, you've managed to perfectly bring all of the little bits and pieces that make your stories so memorable. Chiefly being the drama and the humor scenes, I kid you not when I say was HOWLING with laughter at certain points. Excellent work!

So, it's over? It's really over? I can honestly say that I wasn't sure if this day would ever come. Almost ten years to write this baby. Yes, it's an obscenely long story with so many incredibly intricate details that you've somewhat masterfully been able to string together in such a way that this story links into the Legacy series quite seamlessly. But still, that is a VERY long time to write this story. You have got to have the dedication and perseverance of a SAINT to have been able to pull this off!

And the ironic thing is, when I originally posted that challenge to write this story, I had thought either it would be a short story (10-50,000 words) or have been abandoned within a few months. If you hadn't already, you have truly awed me with this story and I am TRULY HONORED that you took so much time to do this project.

Thank you very much for writing this masterpiece!
TimeShifter chapter 35 . 4/5/2017
I missed EVERY ONE of those hints. Guess I read your chapters fast in excitement, rather than looking for subtle mentions. I'll have to adjust my reading style for your story!

I think it goes without saying since I say it every chapter, but just in case you have any doubts yourself, your writing is awesome! This was a fun look at Kakashi that we haven't had much of in this story. Seeing him finally displaying some of those 1000 jutsu that he has but never used more than 20 of in all of canon was a treat. And the use of genjutsu to make Bakeru talk was a nice twist; we don't see much genjutsu use in fanfiction. I'm curious to hear Kakashi's reasons for disappearance and what he's been up to. As you admitted, it was largely to put Team 7 in a situation where they had to do everything themselves, but I'm sure you've got plot reasons as well.

I'm eager to see how you plan to put a bow on all of this. And then Chuuten! It's been years since Tellemicus dropped it, and I can't wait to see what you have planned!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 35 . 3/14/2017
Endgame indeed. I have to admit that I quite enjoyed this post, seeing Kakashi kick ass was totally badass. And it was nice to finally get some backstory on the shapeshifter, the fact he wasn't even technically a in January was a big surprise to me. If he had been, then I shudder to think of just how deadly his combat potential could've truly been! Nevertheless, the fact that he wasn't killed strongly suggests that we'll be seeing him again in the future. I wonder how well he'd fare against the new and improved Team 7 in Chuuten. But now comes the part we've all been waiting for, the closing of the story and seeing own things are or will be different from canon. Great work!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 35 . 3/13/2017
That was pretty damn impressive. It just FELT so right. Stories like this one are what take me back to those golden days, when I felt something deep and connected to Naruto.
Tminor chapter 34 . 2/2/2017
Oh wow. That was how it should've been done in the movie. You see that, Pierrot?! *shakes fist* lol anyway love the combination jutsu(beats rainbow rasengan anyday), reaffirmations of each combatants stamina at various stages of the fight (keeping it real and sympathetic to the readers), and descriptives of Doto's fear (imo a very important part to making a villain believable; the mirroring desperation from both parties coming together in a reckoning that resolves who's the actual strongest)

All in all, thank you for this epic journey! I'll definitely be in the front seat for whatever comes next! Best wishes to your writing endeavors and I hope Sakura, our favorite late-bloomer gets to strike out her own territory with a strength of a thousand !
Drag0n5on chapter 34 . 1/12/2017
Your back! I hope you don't stay gone so long again Seriously this story is amazing and admittedly one of my favorites. The only issue I've ever had was the update speed but you always make the wait worth it! I hope to see you soon and can't wait to see what you have planned next. Hopefully my own stories will develop into something this good
Zoneshifter D chapter 34 . 12/11/2016
Unfortunately, I don't really like how this chapter came out. While it does show Team 7's full growth rather than just focusing on Naruto like in the movie... I don't feel like whatever payoff you were trying to go for with the rest of the aspects of this chapter really paid off. Which is frustrating because I actually liked Naruto tanking the Gamabunta Buster. Frankly, dragging things like you did to have Doto destroy the Glacier to prevent from repeating the same ending as in the movie SHOULD have felt more meaningful... but I don't really feel much for it.

And ending a Rasengan combo with 'no jutsu' doesn't flow right. Naruto NEVER uses no Jutsu after Rasengan, even after learning elemental infusing in the official series. It doesn't sound any better doing so here.

And then making there being an actual treasure as an unexpected twist also didn't feel that strong to me. Feels more like rubbing salt in the wound as it were.

Bakeru finally being revealed only elicited an "it's about time" feeling for me. His subplot has been going for so long that I just wanted it done and over with, unfortunately.

All in all, the chapter doesn't feel all that strong to me.
TimeShifter chapter 34 . 11/27/2016
That was a spectacular ending to the fight. I enjoyed seeing Sakura contribute to the fight even if she couldn't stay standing with her teammates. I admittedly don't remember what the nicknames mean and will need a re-ready when everything is finished, but it was still easy enough to remember where we were from the opening. As always, I love the way you draw scenes with words.

And I was not expecting the reveal with Bakeru! Glad to see you're back, and very excited to see how this will be resolved. I expect Kakashi to reveal himself in the perfect heroic moment.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 34 . 11/21/2016
...WHO-HOOO! You FINALLY updated! It's been so long, I was certain that you'd long since abandoned this story! Regardless, though a little short, I still quite enjoyed the fights. It was definitely an interesting experience to see such chakra monsters as Naruto and Sasuke fighting on fumes like that. And it was nice to see a lot of those ideas we'd discussed way back when (has it really been NINE years already?!) finally come to fruition!

All that remains now is Bakeru to be dealt with. Honestly, with how incredibly wiped out the kids are, I just can't see them being able to fight him off this time. This would probably be the best time for Kakashi to make his own epic comeback, especially since Bakeru's FINALLY been revealed after all this time. Yes, I will admit that I was caught by surprise that it was Sandayuu all along and that such a small, subtle detail of Sandayuu 'fumbling with his hands' way back when that chapter originally came out, it completely escaped my notice! Man, I feel like such an idiot!

I cannot describe to you the level of surprise and joy I felt when I found that THIS story had finally be updated for real. I hope this means that you will be able to grind out the last few chapters left in the story in comparatively shorter a time than this one had taken. But if not, that's okay, since this chapter was a treat in and of itself.

Great work, my old friend! It's nice to see some of these old stories are still being worked on. (Man, that really makes us sound old now, doesn't it?) Until next time...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Awesome fic but update faster